HJ AD/Head Coach???

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1389742" timestamp="1364510630"]
if so it seems like a good choice, comes from a recently successful school on the football field.

[b]Guess that [b]Cook's Custom Furniture[/b] truck can leave now eh[/b]??
[/quote]

I thought the Brooks Services safety coordinator would get it ;D

If thats the case then I'm excited! 3 yards and a cloud of dust baby! My post are rediculous? Have you bunch of yayhoo's read any of the trash you type on here? You guys keep settling for 2nd place while HJ tries to get better. Farmer Spam, whatever dude, you must be on crack... Everything in my post was the truth SON!

[quote name="bedelmon" post="1389936" timestamp="1364529929"]
If thats the case then I'm excited! 3 yards and a cloud of dust baby! My post are rediculous? Have you bunch of yayhoo's read any of the trash you type on here? You guys keep settling for 2nd place while HJ tries to get better. Farmer Spam, whatever dude, you must be on crack... Everything in my post was the truth SON!
[/quote] I didnt know yall qualified for the playoffs tonight.  ::)

As for the [b]KIDS of HJ [/b](not including you) congrats, learn and good luck.  8)

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1389939" timestamp="1364530567"]
[quote author=bedelmon link=topic=109970.msg1389936#msg1389936 date=1364529929]
[/quote] I didnt know yall qualified for the playoffs tonight.  ::)

As for the [b][b]KIDS of HJ[/b] [/b](not including you) congrats, learn and good luck.  8)
[/quote]

I agree, good luck to the kids and congrats to Coach Dubois  8)

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="mical" post="1390116" timestamp="1364597976"]
"I'm waiting on confirmation from Obama or Mayor of Silsbee"!! Farmer...
[/quote]

Actually could care less, It does not matter who HJ hired.  8)
In the long run, it is only HJ, its not like yall have a storied program in football.  ::)

Your right! We haven't had a good program! We have had a down right crappy program. But there are many in the hj community that do think its time to start working towards a respectable program. Some good prospects that have grown up on football and love the sport that deserve a coach like I believe we will soon have.  I am glad to have small men like your self to ADD to their motivations.

[quote name="mical" post="1390126" timestamp="1364604243"]
Your right! We haven't had a good program! We have had a down right crappy program. But there are many in the hj community that do think its time to start working towards a respectable program. Some good prospects that have grown up on football and love the sport that deserve a coach like I believe we will soon have.  [b]I am glad to have small men like your self to ADD to their motivations[/b].
[/quote] They [b]should[/b] be motivated by the [b]lack of[/b] performance in district play over the years, but hey it was a different regime then. Good luck to em.

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="mical" post="1390126" timestamp="1364604243"]
Your right! We haven't had a good program! We have had a down right crappy program. But there are many in the hj community that do think its time to start working towards a respectable program. Some good prospects that have grown up on football and love the sport that deserve a coach like I believe we will soon have.  I am glad to have small men like your self to [b]ADD to their motivations[/b].
[/quote]

Like I said, [b]I am glad for the kids[/b], but they will need more motivation than that to compete with the likes of WOS, Silsbee, and even BC.

funny how so many of you were "upset" with the coaching change at HJ and placed the blame on "lack of talent"....the real deal is that each team in the district chocked a "W" beside the HJ game on the schedule each year and now with the right coach in here things will not be that easy.  I'm not going to sit here and say who we'll beat and who we won't.....i just want to see HJ be competitive week in and week out.  It's time to earn the respect of the opponent across the field from you.....be able to shake the hand of the opposing team after the game and know there is a true respect between the players from the war that just took place on the field. 

[quote name="spede" post="1390159" timestamp="1364617224"]
funny how so many of you were "upset" with the coaching change at HJ and placed the blame on "lack of talent"....the real deal is that each team in the district chocked a "W" beside the HJ game on the schedule each year and now with the right coach in here things will not be that easy.  I'm not going to sit here and say who we'll beat and who we won't.....i just want to see HJ be competitive week in and week out.  It's time to earn the respect of the opponent across the field from you.....be able to shake the hand of the opposing team after the game and know there is a true respect between the players from the war that just took place on the field. 
[/quote]

Well said, I like it!!! Brother Mical,  I bet Former Fan will be wearing an HJ hat this time next year telling all the moderators from silsbee that they need a new coach or they will never win against the likes of WOS or HJ... That dude is on crack!!!

[quote name="bedelmon" post="1390196" timestamp="1364669763"]
[quote author=spede link=topic=109970.msg1390159#msg1390159 date=1364617224]
[/quote]

Well said, I like it!!! Brother Mical,  I bet Former Fan will be wearing an HJ hat this time next year telling all the moderators from silsbee that they need a new coach or they will never win against the likes of WOS or HJ... That dude is on crack!!!
[/quote]

This guy is a troll if I've ever seen one.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder