Jump to content

TrojanWarrior08

Members
  • Posts

    2,703
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    3

Everything posted by TrojanWarrior08

  1. Prayers to his family
  2. Definitely not a good district for the Pirates they will definitely finish in last place here
  3. Yes I remember those games... Fun to watch
  4. If I'm not mistaken those Coldspring and Huffman games were always for the DC in those years right?
  5. Of course I do... I remember the 07 game with Liberty (I was playing for Coldspring then) and we did that hook and ladder on the last play of the game with Zavius Johnson and Ashton Perry with just a few seconds left... Nothing short of a miracle
  6. Also since I live in Huntsville now the rivalry between them and Willis has been good as of late
  7. Since we all are waiting on football like everyone else I thought maybe we could mention the best rivalries in this area or other areas you have attended... For me it's a hit or miss due to the fact Shepherd is our chief rivals especially since they have won a lot against us during the past decade (prior before the 2004 season they only won 10 I think against us) and we do have Cleveland but now they are 5A D1 now but outside our area the best rivalry I've witnessed was Longview and Marshall when I stayed in Longview for 6 years but what are you guys opinion is?
  8. Lol too bad we didn't get one (low key mad we played that game still)
  9. I've been hearing the same thing by UIL board members lately but then again you know how the UIL do so I'm really not buying it right now
  10. Yes good thing we did get to compete but the whole process seemed rushed
  11. Not just only them but out district was represented very well this year with fantastic players
  12. Congrats to Bishop from Coldspring well deserved
  13. Exactly and we do bring some key pieces back so hopefully we can get there next time
  14. I honestly think that they should... It's not fair for the teams that actually bust their behind to get to state especially to watch their season be incomplete by some virus
  15. Since Madison and Cole won do you think that the UIL will let them split the championship or just forget about it
  16. Good season Coldspring what a way to fight hard all the way to the end
  17. Welcome... Still tied 29-29 as far as I know
×
×
  • Create New...