Fetus is a stage of growth just like infant, toddler, adolescences, etc etc.
your one sick individual.
i didn’t figure you would answer.....it’s a habit for ya.....or is it you don’t have an answer.
one day like it or not we will all have to answer
I don’t care for his rhetoric and the back and forth. I care about policy and what’s best for Americans.
what has Biden done in his 40 years?
i ve asked this before and you didn’t answer.
and as far as minorities Trump has done more and I listed those.
what has Biden and Harris done to help minorities ?
answer the questions or are you gonna follow in Biden’s footsteps
Spot on
i watched 20 minutes so I’m not a complete loser😄
This is what drives me nuts....I kept saying to myself ...” he didn’t answer the question...what the hell.”
You ve stated that on numerous occasions but that’s all you ve said.
So your justification is “we ve been doing it for decades”
“We ve been killing babies for decades”. Well I guess that justifies that 🤦♂️
there’s been problems with mail in voting for decades as well but yet that’s ok too. And that’s on both sides of the isle.
by not allowing mail in voting you eliminate a lot of the fraud and have a more accurate and honest election. You would think that both sides would want that.
so are you saying you want there to be fraud by saying “we ve been doing it for decades”?
excuses
Yes or No
do you want To eliminate as much fraud as possible and in turn have a more accurate and honest election?
IMO....if you can’t get out and vote in person then you miss out.
voting is one of the greatest rights we have in this great nation. And if you find it so important .....do what’s necessary to act on that right.
many adults are like these younger generations.....want everything at there fingertips.....
make a dang effort get off your butt and go vote.
stop making excuses
only military should be able to mail in vote.
Don’t bother they elect those that kill babies and they see nothing wrong with it.....can’t reason with humans that kill pure innocent babies.
plain simple they re screwed in head....