dj
Members-
Posts
1,701 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
1
Everything posted by dj
-
But watching w.o. practice the o/L and D/L . Biggest questions marks ??? But the 2 new kids could play a huge roll for them.
-
I can't wait. Both teams will get alot Out OF it.
-
So in your opinion how does the District pan out for you
-
, I think that them and vidor will play for that 4th place. It will be a very interesting game. I know central has alot returning on there team. I think they're a year away. The road games this season will be to hard for them to overcome.
-
I truly understand why they're picking PAM to win district. I've watched them all play . And I believe PAM is more talented then any of them.but I truly believe one of the biggest factors is dat they have to go to png.and I watching PAM last year get punched in the mouth by vidor and they couldn't stop them.it was all abt heart.and they didn't respond. With the crowd behind png at home.with that qb. I can't see them losing any district games.
-
Roschon Johnson commits to The University of Texas
dj replied to RoschonsBigBro's topic in High School Football
So u I'm gonna wrinkle a couple of feathers wen I say this. If png are able to run the ball this year to take the pressure off him from having to do everything. Png will win the District. -
Roschon Johnson commits to The University of Texas
dj replied to RoschonsBigBro's topic in High School Football
The kid is gud . That's why I wish the game between w.o.s and them wasn't a scrimmage. I would love to see it. Even with all the senior's that w.o lost the secondary probably be one of there strength. -
That's great . But they need to put w.o. back on there schedule rival goes back 30yrs.
-
God is good! !
-
Roschon Johnson commits to The University of Texas
dj replied to RoschonsBigBro's topic in High School Football
Congratulations to him. He will only get better.i know it's early but if png sort out there defense issues they will be hard to beat for the next 2yrs. -
So are you already counting them out before the season starts? Just a friendly question.
-
That will be tough on Central. Sorry I really don't think Nelson is the answer. With all the talent they have coming back.
-
Foreman a finalist for a head coaching job
dj replied to dBerrySports's topic in High School Football
The only question I have is. If the program doesn't win consistent for the nxt couple years who fault will it be then?? Bcz seems like everyone bashing foreman.just wondering if they will bash the new coach that's coming in. I just hope it's a coach that gets kids to college. From wat I read foreman done a great job of that. -
Silsbee 2 Little Cypress-Mauriceville 0/FINAL
dj replied to WOSgrad's topic in High School Boys Basketball
Ur absolutely correct. I was there.the thing is I could care less who won. Just wanted to see the Silsbee team play.the refs should have stepped in even bf that play ever happened. Even wen the kid from lc-m wrestled the kid down in the 1st qtr.and to make things even worse.#3 for lc-m could've hurt that kid from Silsbee. Dirty play . Silsbee kids was trying to defend there player. But made it worse.#3 for lc-m threw the first punch bc he got shoved. K.brown I guess call his self taking up for teammate stole off on #5.refs should have had better control of the game.give lc-m credit they were trying but Silsbee is just to deep!! Let's hope and pray that Silsbee can avoid distraction and keep there eye on the prize. -
#25 will play closer to the line of scrimmage. He is a physical kid. And #34 will b back and better nxt year. Cooper #23 will really have a breakout year with sibley.
-
I think he might go to college as a kicker. Don't know how many ppl actually paid a attention to it. But how many kickers in any classification actually have touch backs. And he is very aggressive at making tackles on the kick offs. Sometimes ppl get put in a position that actually turns out to b a hidden gem. He will only get better and better.
-
Just watched again myself. Gilmet hurt themselves more then he hurt them.for instant they gave him the easy out route the whole first half.safety was 15 yds off.even the wr screen wasn't played right.and for whatever reason gilmer decided not to run the ball is a head scratcher. They could've done damage running qb draw against the 3 man front.sorry to say this but they were out coached. Dat oline is undersized! #52 the center doesn't stand a chance against mandel.
-
Trust they know !! Been to practice already. And coach T is well aware of pretty much anything that could be thrown at him. Sweetwater will throw in a few wrinkles.
-
Losteraussie I think u watched them closely. But if anyone on this page think w.o. will just manhandle Sweetwater really don't know football then. They have a really gud team.#15 .is as shifty as they come.and our kids must always be aware where that qb is. He will run. They truly are a team that plays as a tram. They have 19 ints speak volumes. I just hope we don't take advantage of 3 man rush that they do.we must run the ball.pursuit is wat we do.will b critical. As long as our kids stay focused and communicate with each other.bc Sweetwater loves the wr screen. I truly believe we will win. But not like ppl on here who only seeing it one way.take my word they are a darn gud team. Gilmer didn't lose to no cupcake!!