dj
Members-
Posts
1,701 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
1
Everything posted by dj
-
Navasota hands are full with the things BC will throw at them. But they are equipped better to slow down the wing T .they struggle against teams that give u a run or pass option. This will b a low scoring game that I could see BC winning. But bc better b caution that running back isn't too bad.
-
Yep. And it would b a great game. And let them see wat they can do with Lil c. Carthage defense isn't the D of old.just like Silsbee hands wud b full on stopping them. There hands will b full too.
-
They don't. They do have sum size and speed up there. 2 things those east texas teams would struggle with is that d-line and the no huddle they run. I know gilmer is one that trys to get the ball around to different people but w.o. has 2 gud corners . No disrespect to any east texas team. When the time comes I don't see any of them holding w.o under 40 pts.and not to mention S/T. In case they didn't get the memo #4 has ran back 6 kicks. He is dat gud.
-
Not a lie brother !! One of my closest friends is a coach. ND they called all them so called east texas teams. I've watched them. For sum reason all those east texas teams are doin these days is trying to out score you. No defense !! Trust me I travels that way frequently bc my son plays ball in Marshall. I truly don't know what happened . Those teams use to b dominant on both sides of the ball.and now every east texas teams trys to score 80 but give 60.in case u didn't know offense wins games ND defense wins championship. U really need to pop on ur Internet and watch w.o .starters have only played in two 4th quarter. Then u will see why ppl talks abt this team.
-
Lol, BADSANTA stop playing! ! NO.
-
Im with u on that one .I hate that someone had to lose. Hats off to draper and denton.and on the other hand Lil c is electric! I can truly say that I was really pleased with the play calling by Silsbee. I truly believe that if Silsbee works out the kinks on defense they can go far in the playoffs. It's like when they did adjust to slow draper down.they started losing containment on the edge which can be corrected .BC will upset a couple teams in the playoffs! !
-
That was well stated.but I have to easy ur mind some and point out a couple things.first all the teams u mentioned had one common thing that they done to a w.o. team.and that is run the ball !! U can look at whatever year. Same formula! And I have to give props to that d-line.its probably one of the best group to ever play here.for there era.its the top w.o. defense. And if you flip it to da other side this is the highest scoring w.o. team ever. ND that's not to mention wat KJ is doin on the ST .they have never had a team that dominant in that era.to b totally honest the only team that can beat them are themselves. It's really nice to see liberty get some props.but the matchup situation that w.o. present at them will make it a short nite.i will assure you that it will b 21-0 in the first qtr.they are that gud. I watched liberty tape.and they will have to try to throw the ball early bf it comes blowout city.
-
Yes that's him.
-
U guys I can't wait to see the matchup either lol. I don't do the blowouts. Me personally know all the conversation that will take place nxt week with the Mustang ND liberty hype . here's the thing why I have so much respect for school like BC, silsbeee, Png,Nederland they will play anyone anytime or anywhere. No matter the outcome. to make there team better.and I think as a coach u have to see what u have against stiff competition. And that my problem with a team like liberty .I do think they have talent on there team.and will win a couple playoff games.but we will never know how gud they could be with that schedule. Even wen ur building ur program u have to have the attitude of fear none but respect all.i just hope after the W.o. game that they don't lose any confidence. I'm quite sure we all can agree that matchup will end up ugly. and I'm not trying to discredit what they have accomplished. I would take the 4 battled tested team that I mentioned.and see where it takes me.all abt winning in December! !
-
Wow !! There's no place in sports for that.its only a game.
-
Hunter ran the 200. And he can run. But kalon is faster. I've seen them both play. Neither one cud run the other down. Hunter coming out the wing T hard to see his speed unless he breaks.With kalon on offense if u miss him u can forget abt it . They both are yung and will get better.match ups !!
-
Watching Silsbee defense on hudl they're getting better. Secondary has been playing really well. Overall! ! Except for a few plays here there.but this b a real gud game. If Silsbee can win on 1st and 2nd by putting them in 3rd ND long will b a plus.bcz if it's 4 ND 3 or less I expect BC to go for it bcz it limits the amount of time Tyler,thomas,ND barnes are on offense. Trust ND believe BC coach knows them kids can fly.battle of wills.i look forward to it. Man I luv great matchup like this.
-
I know! This is the thing.i have watched most of them play. Those teams out that district with carathage,Kilgore, Henderson they all are beating up on each other out that district and right now I can honestly say that they are beatable teams.and I'm not saying that one of those teams can't get on a roll and go far. But Silsbee is peaking at the right time.and I'll stand by the saying it's not how well ur playing in August or September but how ur playing in November ND December.
-
BADSANTA I still think it can b regional finals or semifinals. I just would like to see them open it up more so teams want load the box to stop the run.
-
Lol,I'll be willing to bet they will be ready to roll.this will be a great game.draper and Lil c want disappoint anyone. Price of admission will b worth it.
-
To make that statement I hope u at least watched W.O play and not go on what people say on Web sites or just read abt them.and basing things or how liberty move the ball on other teams.this w.o team is a different animal and it will b hard for liberty to move the ball with the type of offense they run.my hope is hopefully liberty can get them back focused bc they get big leads sometimes and give up a few yards.
-
I think they are gud enough to win a couple playoff games too.
-
Not been a hater bro. I hope the kid runs for 2000yds. He probably is a real gud playmaker. But all I'm saying is some of the teams that he has faced isn't that gud.i know every team isn't blessed with talented defenses.nd he probably is better then alot teams that he faced.sorry just got to call it how it is.trust me I'm not downing the kid. Dats like wen ppl get on here and make it like w.o best team in the state in any classification. And can't be beat .and we know how gud they are. But going up against bigger classification is crazy.
-
I will see him play in a couple weeks. But I still say the teams he has faced isn't all that gud on defense.
-
Gud stats. Sorry but it's against teams that aren't that gud. If u wanna see RB stats look at what calving Tyler is doin.
-
I doubt it lol !! After chewing they got for not been mentally sharp from the second half of last week game.
-
Yes it Is wrong. They only had a Lil over a 100 thru 3 qtr.
-
Yes !! Do u have a huddle acct? ? If not go to ur Internet on ur phone and type in Kennedale wildcats varsity football. And it will bring u to maxprep. And go to results. U should see videos
-
Ur right. Both were backups! ! And neither one looked as if they wanted to tackle him .38 or 18. Some gets it sooner den others.hoping they understand it better next time.
-
Lc-m does have gud receivers ND RB's but the qb isn't that gud. I'm just calling it like it like it is.if Silsbee do use more spread I can't see lc-m keeping up with them.best dB lc-m has is #5 cw.rest are very average at least. I can't see them slowing CT or AT down. 42-17 Silsbee.