dj
Members-
Posts
1,701 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
1
Everything posted by dj
-
WO-S vs Silsbee 9/23/16 Predictions Thread
dj replied to Mr. Buddy Garrity's topic in High School Football
I really don't think u see why I say this. I'm very critical of the coaching! ! I know that Silsbee is very talented but where the problem starts . He has athletes that if u put them in space they can do damage. I've watched all 3 games.and all he has shown is dat he will run his system no matter what.look at last year.they were very affective against this team in 4 wide sets.throwing to the inside guys.nd the qb getting to the perimeter. So why hasn't he gone to it more especially with them facing w.o.every pass play is a three step fade or stop route.that want get it done.bc then u allow ur 2 wrs to get double. Everyone knows the strength of w.o is there d-line.so that 2 back set without and experience o-line makes it that much harder.and on the defensive side of the ball u have 3 real gud playmaker in lowe,mccaine,a.thomas.so I wud just play them both ways.why ? Bc to cover w.o wide outs u need them out there every play.bc the 2 lbs aren't that athletic. And it open up wholes on the back end.putting alot of pressure on the safeties. I'm the type that look at every matchup.and for them to b 1-2 is on the coaching. I'll take the newton loss. But the effort of making adjustments against PNG didn't make since.5 passes.u don't know wat u have unless u try. -
WO-S vs Silsbee 9/23/16 Predictions Thread
dj replied to Mr. Buddy Garrity's topic in High School Football
Lol, the coin toss right ?? I don't trust Silsbee coaches to even give the kids a chance.why all them ppl on here are on the bandwagon abt winning this game.take time out and look at film on this defense. They really are a different animal. Seeing is believing .and I'm not gonna mention the offense or special teams either. -
WO-S vs Silsbee 9/23/16 Predictions Thread
dj replied to Mr. Buddy Garrity's topic in High School Football
I hope it doesn't take dat long for him to get things rolling for those kids. I cheer for all setx as long as there not playing w.o.for those kids sake bc in all my years of watching coach T .with his team's never seen such a drive to not let them kids get ahead of themselves. I can honestly say that this team if they stay on course will go down as one of the top 3 teams to ever play there.if anyone ever wondered why they are so gud please go to a practice and see. -
WO-S vs Silsbee 9/23/16 Predictions Thread
dj replied to Mr. Buddy Garrity's topic in High School Football
I like how that was posted. But the only impossible thing would b if Silsbee coaching staff will allow the kids to b in the game.its simple ;the 2 backs with the 2wrs. Set will not work against this team.hopefully they will at least try alot of 4 wrs set.running combination routes would help too.silsbee has alot of talent but will they use it. -
WO-S vs Silsbee 9/23/16 Predictions Thread
dj replied to Mr. Buddy Garrity's topic in High School Football
-
Mine too !! Lol. I luv all my Mustang nation but some of them comments on here are outta control.first off I'm very surprised abt some of the confidence that's over the top.like can anyone score on w.o or if anyone defense or offense is better. I'll b the first to admit that as long as w.o does the little things and keep humbling themselves I don't believe there's a team in 4A that cud beat them. Bc of there strength. But at the same time we have to remember dat 18-1 new England Patriots couldn't beat a 7-9 NY Giants. A state title isn't won in September or October! ! And dats why it's so important to b playing ur best ball at the end of the year.a wounded animal cud b dangerous *(gilmer or celina).sorry to go here ask the c/o89 team that ran into a hungry Paris team.all we have to do is keep cheering our team on and leave the rest to other teams to debate we will b fine. We need 12 more victories !! Starting Friday
-
Will there be anyone stop WO-S MUSTANGS High power OFFENSE and Defense
dj replied to WOS36's topic in High School Football
We are all w.o fans here but let's not get ahead of ourselves! ! They will not shut everyone out. Every team has a weakness. We can't just look at all the positive and not look at the negative. For example if I'm a spread team I'm a attack the safeties. There not shutdown guys. If u get time go back and look at the Silsbee game from last year. Our safeties don't break on the ball well enough. It's just most teams don't have the time to see this.Also if I'm a run the ball at them. No matter what ima double the nose guard and run opposite of #59.bc he is dat gud.bc of there speed and quickness run more draws ND screen passes to slow down the rush.and last but not least roll the qb out and attach the zone.both corners are very gud.so it puts alot of pressure on the safeties. -
If west Orange stark was to play against arygle who will come on top
dj replied to WOS36's topic in High School Football
Even if he was there I couldn't see them beating them . There running back is perhaps the best player on that team. And they are a great team. One thing abt w.o.s football. There adjustment against anyone would really b a factor. In order to beat this year team u would need some superior athletes to beat them.argyle is a great team not great athletes .I could sit here tell u 3 different ways why the matchup would favor w.o . And trust me I have a huddle account where I watch just abt everyone play.including them!! -
In fairness to the coaching. I don't think no matter what they call it want work unless they learn how to block. ND the defense hasn't showed that they had 10 returning starters either. I would love to see dem win more then anyone! !lot of gud kids on that team. So no matter what the running game key the rest of there season. Takes the pressure off the qb ND it also gives the defense a breather for once. Seems like they have more 3 and outs more then any team in our area. I'm hoping someone takes the lead on dat o-line and lead by example!
-
It will benefit them up the road. They will make the playoffs easy. They have to continue getting better . I think them and carathage.are headed for each other.
-
WO-S vs Silsbee 9/23/16 Predictions Thread
dj replied to Mr. Buddy Garrity's topic in High School Football
Great observation! And 2 other things that has to happen for this game .one is Silsbee has been getting off to slow starts every game. This can't happen friday.w.o normally scores within 2 min of every game.second it's not too much u can show coach T that he hasn't seen so his defense will excert themselves. If w.o wins the toss he will put his defense on the field first. To try to get a stop . ND to get them to punt the ball to KJ ND j-mo. -
WO-S vs Silsbee 9/23/16 Predictions Thread
dj replied to Mr. Buddy Garrity's topic in High School Football
Not trying to sound to over confident abt that game. If the starts play the whole game like I expect them too. It will b hard for them to score twice. Bc of there strength on defense. BG I know the kid a memorial is really gud. But if u get a chance check out them 2 corners from w.o .they can play fr fr. They just haven't faced the talent like they will on Friday. ND why there jobs gets easier bc of the 2 interior lineman.mandle king ND morrious Joseph. Haven't seen a team yet that could block them one on one. ND i said it from jump that the biggest difference in these 2 teams is the experience up front. -
WO-S vs Silsbee 9/23/16 Predictions Thread
dj replied to Mr. Buddy Garrity's topic in High School Football
Bmtsoulja 1 let help out on this one. Trust me they know Silsbee has athletes. So they final will get to run that up tempo.and Silsbee has to find a way some how to slow them down. If they can't. 50 on the board. Hell I didn't even mention the special teams. KJ and j-mo hav taking a punt back every game. So do u punt or kick to them?? And please help there OC out and tell dem don't run the stretch play. They will do better letting qb try to make plays on the perimeter. The threat of run or pass could help them .and I'm hoping he has enough sense (coach) to dump or swing the ball to Lil c in space. It's the only way to slow down that rush. -
Yep !! It's all abt doin the little things each week. One week at a time. Not gonna overlook anyone! !
-
Believe or not coach T likes to give all his time. They work hard in practice and trys to play everyone come game day. He always looking to give depth and experience to his team. Even a team like this trying to make sure everyone is doing the little things correctly.
-
If anyone truly watched the central and vidor game.would know central is running the wrong defense against them.i sat by Lumberton and west brook coach and we said the say thing.why want central go 50/1crazy.which I know dat DC knows.it brings more ppl then they can block.and every run was designed to cut back.so if memorial with dat speed make a conscious effort to run the ball more.it could b a long nite.instead of spreading them out and throwing bc central matches up better against a spread team with there athletes.
-
WO-S vs Silsbee 9/23/16 Predictions Thread
dj replied to Mr. Buddy Garrity's topic in High School Football
Kennedale is on the schedule but the way there defense given up too many big plays and there offense been one dimensional will b a tough task against this team. There are teams out there that will challenge them. I just don't think it will b Silsbee and Kennedale. -
WO-S vs Silsbee 9/23/16 Predictions Thread
dj replied to Mr. Buddy Garrity's topic in High School Football
Well given 2 wks u would think that they would have everything covered. -
WO-S vs Silsbee 9/23/16 Predictions Thread
dj replied to Mr. Buddy Garrity's topic in High School Football
Silsbee also has to get off to a fast start. They have falling behind in every game dis year.first downs will b so important to them. They have to keep from punting to KJ . He is electric! ! -
WO-S vs Silsbee 9/23/16 Predictions Thread
dj replied to Mr. Buddy Garrity's topic in High School Football
I know and dats the bad part abt it. Me personally want to see a gud game. But I don't know if Silsbee coach will at least put them in position to be competitive. They have great athletes! ! But every team has strength and weaknesses. Just like the steelers did on Monday nite. They moved a.brown around instead of just lining him up against Josh norman.if Silsbee don't move barnes,tyler,Thomas around in different formation they will get blew clean out.bcz the strength of this team is there d-line ND corners. This defense probably will go down as one of top 3 defense coach T has ever coached. -
WO-S vs Silsbee 9/23/16 Predictions Thread
dj replied to Mr. Buddy Garrity's topic in High School Football
On a video game right ??? -
WO-S vs Silsbee 9/23/16 Predictions Thread
dj replied to Mr. Buddy Garrity's topic in High School Football
Well hopefully they move there kids around in different formation. To show the defense something different. Lining Barnes out wide every play want work. -
WO-S vs Silsbee 9/23/16 Predictions Thread
dj replied to Mr. Buddy Garrity's topic in High School Football
-
Hopefully everything plays itself out. With dem and w.o . It will b epic. They will give gilmer all they can handle. With gilmer vertical passing game. W.o has to great corners that will b interesting matchup with there receivers. And the d-line at w.o probably the best set to ever play there. So it wud b interested to c if gilmer cud run the ball against dem. So hopefully everything plays itself out.
-
WO-S vs Silsbee 9/23/16 Predictions Thread
dj replied to Mr. Buddy Garrity's topic in High School Football
I think they will score too but not with Tyler d-line will b in the back field all nite.too much penetration. I think they may score throwing the ball. 49-7.