dj
Members-
Posts
1,701 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
1
Everything posted by dj
-
Ur right it did go through the middle. Not trying to dog the kid who was out of place on the td run is #38 nd #18. They took the place of #34 nd #39who coach T pulled bc of the pf they got. But GUNHO said it right kids do get out place sometime. Just sometimes wen u get a lead it's hard to play with the same momentum the whole game.but if u ever want to see a great football move.please check out the runs C.tyler against us. Wen I went back and looked at the tape on both them runs.Wow!! He is better than any back we have seen this year . there o-line struggle bcz of predictable play calling. ND the d-line was in the back field every play.
-
Week 7 #5 The Woodlands (5-0) vs West Brook (6-0)
dj replied to 82 5A State Champs's topic in High School Football
Don't forget abt there defense. They are pretty good. -
It's not a hole !! Hoping u get a chance to rewatch both games even the BC game. All 3 teams got those yards bc our defense got lazy. LB not filling the holes either. Especially the 2 runs by C.tyler ran through arm tackles. And it's something they need to break.were not gonna always have this luxury of been up like this. The pursuit has been pour in every game this year in certain situations. It's not abt the blowouts it's abt getting better for the long run.
-
Alright bmtsoulja 1 if ever a central should handle Nederland it should b this year. I know the defense playing better . can they make enough plays on offense to win ?? T.foster is a gud back but Moreno is there best all around offensive player. Get him the ball !!
-
Ur correct! ! If anyone was paying attention Kennedale started moving there players around like they were working on something different. Even there best defensive player he played in the secondary the whole second half.w.o do give up a few big runs all the time. But my problem with these team is that they are given them up on been lazy on defense. Have to play 4qtrs and they still haven't done it yet !!
-
I think they will win the District. Very talented team. I just hope they continue to open up the playbook. They should make some noise come playoff time.
-
We to stop getting complacent on defense. We still need that push to keep them focused. Up 38 pts kids were on the sidelines having too much fun. It's still all abt getting better. And hats off to the Kennedale RB even though the game was out of reach he still ran hard.
-
I would too !! But Kennedale doesn't have the offense they had last year. They do have 2 stud guys on defense but the problem is they blitz too much and they get gashed for it.jack will b able to roll out all day and then it's pyp !! 45-7.
-
OK I'm not been sarcastic when I say this .how can I get tickets to mcm ??
-
I give vidor credit they are some tough kids. ND u would have to take it to them in order to beat them.but w.o would b too much for them . Even if u looked at scrimmage. W.o d-line was totally dominant. ND if jack would have played the second half they would have hit 50 easily. PAM too much talent for them. I really don't know how long they cud stay with PNG.
-
I'm from w.o and I'm with u on that one !!ppl need to understand upsets do happen.that they outta worry abt us keeping the kids humble and continuing to get better.instead of acting like there's not a team in the world that can beat us . remember the 88 mustangs going for 3 in a row.we have to stay hunger.nd not get complacent. Thinking all we have to do is show up and we can beat anybody. Look at what happened Friday in the first half.i saw a team out of place in the first half.so why give other teams bulletin material! ! Let's act like we been there ppl.
-
-
Sorry to say but Silsbee play calling had alot to do with that too.
-
Tiger 90 that's what I said. Silsbee is so talented! ! ND I can't imagine why they want open the play book. They can be really gud.with simple swing passes. Or show 4 wrs and then run ur backs.making to get guys out the box. Bc I think when they play with a chip on there shoulder they can b dangerous for any team.
-
Those kids fought there tails off. When ur running the same play over and over. Hard to win. Everyone in Silsbee outta b proud of those kids especially wen ur only running abt 5 or 6 plays the whole game.
-
W.o shouldn't talk at all !! I'm from w.o but I'm extremely proud of each and every kid from Silsbee. They are soooooooooo talented! ! Those kids fought as long as they could. And I'm sorry to say this but there coaching was horrible. And I hope pray Tyler and a.thomas are ok.they might have ran maybe 5 or 6 different plays all night. Those kids just need to working and gud things will happen.
-
WO-S vs Silsbee 9/23/16 Predictions Thread
dj replied to Mr. Buddy Garrity's topic in High School Football
This is thing bro. I go back to almost 30yrs. And watching all the different teams they have had. Never have I seen a w.o. defense dominant at line of scrimmage like this. Yea they have had defenses more talented over all.even the year Navasota beat them . Navasota was too much up front running or passing.nd dat team had 9 s/o.but never did I ever think they dominant up front.but lord this defense get ready !! -
WO-S vs Silsbee 9/23/16 Predictions Thread
dj replied to Mr. Buddy Garrity's topic in High School Football
U got a gud a point. Glad ur going to the game. But I know u look at facts who he played against. But I will assure you he might get to 50yds.that defense one of the top 3 defenses to ever play there.and I will assure u that defense front the best to ever play there.u will say wow !! -
WO-S vs Silsbee 9/23/16 Predictions Thread
dj replied to Mr. Buddy Garrity's topic in High School Football
Lol, that's not a fair assessment bc Shaw has the better defense on his side. ND looking at all the gud defense that Silsbee has faced tough task. Bc I'm telling you my friend both them kids at Silsbee can play. Just me personally I would luv to see them both get the ball more.so they can get as many offers as they can Shaw has an easy job bc they have a 100 options. -
WO-S vs Silsbee 9/23/16 Predictions Thread
dj replied to Mr. Buddy Garrity's topic in High School Football
First off I simply stating that u need those 3 guys to go both ways .and if lowe is back.and Silsbee didn't run up the middle last year.wat game u watched! ! D.thomas had a hell hellva game on the perimeter. The running backs didn't do anything. 5 or 6 passes.wow I missed one. And even with dropped passes 49 points were still put on the board. So what game u watching.every game they start slow .maybe starting them out in 4 wide sets.throwing early cud help them out. -
WO-S vs Silsbee 9/23/16 Predictions Thread
dj replied to Mr. Buddy Garrity's topic in High School Football
2yrs ago. The year gilmer beat us. We lost back to back to Richmond foster ND newton. -
WO-S vs Silsbee 9/23/16 Predictions Thread
dj replied to Mr. Buddy Garrity's topic in High School Football
Naw u didn't miss one !! Wen the score is abt 40-0. ND he still trying to run a stretch play.and say he's still working on his o-line don't say no one told u so.should have gave the job to Mackey! ! -
WO-S vs Silsbee 9/23/16 Predictions Thread
dj replied to Mr. Buddy Garrity's topic in High School Football
I really don't think u see why I say this. I'm very critical of the coaching! ! I know that Silsbee is very talented but where the problem starts . He has athletes that if u put them in space they can do damage. I've watched all 3 games.and all he has shown is dat he will run his system no matter what.look at last year.they were very affective against this team in 4 wide sets.throwing to the inside guys.nd the qb getting to the perimeter. So why hasn't he gone to it more especially with them facing w.o.every pass play is a three step fade or stop route.that want get it done.bc then u allow ur 2 wrs to get double. Everyone knows the strength of w.o is there d-line.so that 2 back set without and experience o-line makes it that much harder.and on the defensive side of the ball u have 3 real gud playmaker in lowe,mccaine,a.thomas.so I wud just play them both ways.why ? Bc to cover w.o wide outs u need them out there every play.bc the 2 lbs aren't that athletic. And it open up wholes on the back end.putting alot of pressure on the safeties. I'm the type that look at every matchup.and for them to b 1-2 is on the coaching. I'll take the newton loss. But the effort of making adjustments against PNG didn't make since.5 passes.u don't know wat u have unless u try.