Jump to content

j_dog

Members
  • Posts

    3,206
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by j_dog

  1. I agree. It's time for the turnaround!
  2. I am impressed with East Chambers!
  3. Pulling for my J dogs! Always! Interested to see how the new coaching works out. I personally am optimistic.
  4. Yes, the 63 and 64 teams were the worst. Jasper had the extreme misfortune in 1960 and 61 I think it was to have two football playes die. One from heat exhaustion; and one from a broken neck. Junior high moms yanked their boys from football; and the 63 and 64 teams paid for it.
  5. Unfortunately, very true.
  6. Now readio only. Dogs in a deep hole. I think he said 0-28
  7. broadcast is dead.
  8. I saw Bailey make the most amazing shot at a Jasper at Hudson game. Time expiring. Bailey driving to mid-court. Hudson player literally threw his body in front of Bailey. Bailey leaped over the body of the Hudson player at far left mid-court. Let fly his shot from there while in mid-air. Nothing but net! 3 points! That is the Bailey that I remember. After that they eked out the victory over Silsbee at Regionals.
  9. Plus a couple points as I remember.
  10. Apparently a tougher district! Jasper's record is actually misleading. A 3 point loss and a 2 point loss don't indicate a huge difference in the teams.
  11. Broadcast just finally started.
  12. I am listening to KJAS. Are they not broadcasting this game???
  13. SETXsports Staff 33.2k LocationHF Posted 11 minutes ago !!:24/43/4 Final
  14. Game write-up: [Hidden Content]
  15. Congratulations Coach Davis! I am astounded that you could leave coaching, but I wish you well. By the way, in case you have forgotten, I still owe you a steak!
  16. When was the last time Jasper beat Silsbee in the basketball playoffs? I know it happened; I was there. But cannot remember the exact year. Long time ago!
  17. Records are made to be broken. But Jasper will always be the first high school team to go under 40 seconds.
  18. Luckily, I got into the stadium just in time to see that race. Bryan Bronson, WOW, what an anchor he did run!
  19. What can I say about this? WOW!!!
  20. Congratulations to Bellville! And to the Dawgs for a great season!
  21. Congratulations to Bellville! And to the Dawgs for a great season!
  22. Jasper driving, first down Now punting
  23. Bellville 3 and out
×
×
  • Create New...