Jump to content

j_dog

Members
  • Posts

    3,206
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by j_dog

  1. I get chills just listening to Coach Crumedy! I don't think I have EVER heard a football coach that was so fluent and excited about just existing. And he brings a very impressive record as Offensive Coordinator at Manvel, a big school Houston area school. Jasper football may have it's best years ahead
  2. Honestly, expecting a lot more than that.
  3. Hey, he might do it!
  4. If you are not listening to this game,........... you are missing a duel. 7-6 Hudson Hornets finally win in the 13th inning. Jasper had a 6-3 lead going into the bottom of the 7th inning. Hudson scored 3 runs to tie after 2 outs.
  5. Wow! Somehow I expected more from Palestine.
  6. I was around when Walkoviak was hired. In no time at all, it was clear to everyone that he was on a whole other level than most coaches. Before his arrival, Jasper was content to contend for District once every five or so years when the talent would peak. Walkoviak changed that mindset immediately to expect to contend EVERY year. And Jasper did. I am expecting no less from Crumedy.
  7. I feel the best about this hire than I have any other, ever. Hopefully on the Gene Walkoviak level. He already has two state track championships on his record at Manvel if I read correctly. Not to mention a good record in the Football playoffs. There is going to be some new excitement in Bulldog land!
  8. And clearly a 500, actually I think that he brought a 600 record, just doesn't cut it in Jasper. Actually he did much better than I expected. Also think that it could have been better. Happy to see him find a landing spot.
  9. Everyone should know the name Zack Bronson. Lead runner on the first high school 400 meter relay team to go under 40 seconds!
  10. Didn't remember it; because I missed that! Thanks for posting. From where I sit, very few little schools (perhaps West Orange) have sent so many athletes to the NFL as Jasper. Nor so many in the High School track record books. Last time I looked Jasper still ranked in the top 10, all time, all classifications in Texas track in FIVE different running events. And the third best time ever run in the USA in the 400m relay. Not to mention sending TWO athletes to the 96 Olympic in Atlanta. Jasper athletes have a lot to be proud of.
  11. On the TuneIn App; KJAS.com
  12. Years after the fact I read that the other runner actually signed and lasted at least a year in the NFL but never got the attention the other two did. They stayed much longer; 5 and 8 years.
  13. Very true. Three of those runners played in the NFL; and the anchor ran in the 96 Olympics in Atlanta. I was lucky to see the race. Beat out Dallas South Oak Cliff and a big Austin school. Austin Reagan? Second place was 40.2!
  14. Or on your computer, no app needed. Just Google KJAS.COM. There will be a button to listen; AND usually watch live.
  15. Yes, you need the Tune-In app. They generally start the broadcast about thirty minutes before game time. Coach interviews, etc.
  16. And for sure, KJAS will be covering the Jasper/WOS game.
  17. Good job Dogs!
  18. Way to go Stangs!
  19. I met one Mustang that thinks yes.
  20. Jasper 14-0 with four minutes left in Q1
  21. Not at all. Luv your posts!
  22. Jasper wins 7-0
  23. 3:39 left in 3q, Jasper up 7-0
×
×
  • Create New...