Jump to content

NDNWarrior

Members
  • Posts

    4,140
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by NDNWarrior

  1. NEVER undestimate the Jags! Best of luck to you next year! You made ALL of us proud this year. Keep up the good work!
  2. Hey Purple, GREAT video! Still proud of those Broncos. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family! Warrior
  3. We have to remember that the PNG fans did not set the qualifications for the new AD/Head Coach...the school board did. I'm proud to be an Indian, I bleed purple, I'm proud of our new stadium, I liked Matt Burnett, my son was a past Indian Spirit, my daughter an Indianette, and I think PNG is the BEST school district in Texas and proud that I live here and support this district. I grew up in Newton and think that it is the BEST district for those folks, as well as Nederland, Kirbyville, LCM, WOS, Dayton, etc, etc. My point is, is that the district we choose to live in and send our kids too SHOULD be the BEST district in our eyes. I know a lot of comments are taken in jist towards PNG and the hiring practices of a new coach, however, some of the comments cut a little deep. PNG will be back and will hire the a new AD/Coach and the fans will deal with the cards that are dealt to them. We all want the BEST for our schools, but remember, this is about those young men that suit up each and every Friday night and go out and play their hearts out for our enjoyment. Lets not forget them. Ok, off my soapbox now. I hope each and everyone of you have a Merry Christmas and a very prosperous and Happy New Year!
  4. Stewart is a "class" act! Southeast Texas is proud of you and the Dayton Broncos!!!
  5. You got that right! Whoever the new coach is, everyone's going to have their own opinion....I'm ready for next year!
  6. Hold your heads high, Dayton Broncos! You made Southeast Texas very proud! This indian is very proud of your accomplishments this year! Go Broncos!
  7. WAY TO GO BRONCS!!!! KEEP THE FIRE BURNING! DIG DEEP! GOTTA BELIEVE!!!!! GO, GO, GO!!!!!!
  8. Anything CAN and WILL happen in Texas high school football! Go Broncs!!!!!
  9. C'MON, BRONCOS!!!!! YOU CAN DO IT! HANG IN THERE! DIG DEEP! FOCUS, FOCUS, FOCUS!!!!!!
  10. Hey Bronco fans and the city of Dayton....enjoy and RELISH every moment ! Its a memory that will last for generations to come. Best of luck against SS and bring home the title! PNG is behind you and wish you the BEST OF LUCK! DONT STOP BELIEVING!!!!
  11. STAY FOCUSED, STAY FOCUSED, STAY FOCUSED!!! ONE PLAY AT A TIME! BRONCOS ALL THE WAY!
  12. Good job, Mr. Toups! Southeast Texas is behind the Broncos!!! Go get 'em!
  13. LETS GO, BRONCOS! TAKE IT TO 'EM!
  14. Look at this: [Hidden Content] [Hidden Content] Would be nice to have this at ANY high school!
  15. Good gracious!!! I'm glad I don't have to feed that kid. WOW!!!! Thats a BIG kid!!!!
×
×
  • Create New...