Jump to content

Razor

Members
  • Posts

    2,015
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Razor

  1. I wouldn't take the bet either if I were you, but you did open the door for that invitation with your comment
  2. Class guy and glad to see him get his due
  3. Heck, I will take Nederland -30 since GP by "as many as it wants"
  4. It's Galena Park (1-5) not Galena Park North Shore...I'll take the Dogs in this one
  5. Big win last night, but I agree that even if we do make the post season, expectations are not that high right now...get hot and you never know...best team doesn't always win the WS, as we well know
  6. just have to be 1 game better than the Rangers this week...I don't really like our matchups this week as Seattle seems to own us and despite the A's not being very good, we don't do well against them either...let's play 'em out and see what happens!!
  7. As they say and it's true...coaches don't throw any TD passes or make any tackles or interceptions, or break any long runs...they can do their best to put kids in positions to do those things
  8. They may well need that tiebreaker...game behind the Rangers now
  9. Chambliss is special for sure...best QB in college football IMO...Leavitt is good, not special IMO...he misses too many throws to be considered special, such as the easy throw to a wide open TE at the goal line and a wide open WR over the middle on a critical 3rd down that should have been a huge play...he is dynamic with his feet, but not as much with his arm...Chambliss is special in all phases
  10. Sometimes an opponent can make a team look sloppy…just give Nederland credit for the win because that’s what the record book will do…and damn, they threw 4 picks against png and still won so maybe that’s who they are? Talented but sloppy
  11. alright, spider...being accountable and giving props where due...I like it!
  12. this is the spot where you wont hear from spider
  13. Huge win for the Dogs!! Atta way boys
  14. and now, best play/formation in football!! Victory formation
  15. massive first down there for the Dogs!
  16. now just hang on to the dang rock!!
  17. What a play on 4th and 16 for Nederland! Wow!
  18. Spider needs a t shirt! to cover up his keyboard!!
  19. Ok…I knew about halftime not having it but I didn’t have it with the game earlier either…I’ll try this link
  20. Is there no audio with the game?
  21. Bigdog, some people just enjoy being miserable...I say, "let'em, just not around me"...spider falls in this category...obviously we should take his commentary for what it's worth on a serious note, I wonder what spider thinks the solution is? He is full of questions and problems, but no answers
  22. Interesting! Thanks for the assessment, BG
  23. Isn’t WB supposed to be pretty good this year?
  24. Now that’s a well thought out, winning gameplan right there!
×
×
  • Create New...