Jump to content

AggiesAreWe

SETXsports Director/Manager
  • Posts

    93,918
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    752

Everything posted by AggiesAreWe

  1. [quote name="KFDM KERRY COOPER" post="942453" timestamp="1294199743"] CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [/quote] WOS wins and they come out of the woodwork. ::)
  2. Final East Chambers      82 Kountze              31
  3. end of 3rd East Chambers  60  Kountze            23
  4. halftime East Chambers    46 Kountze              15
  5. 5 minutes left in 2nd East Chambers      34 Kountze              12
  6. end of 1st East Chambers    24 Kountze              10
  7. 3 minutes left in 1st EC         18 Kountze   4
  8. [quote name="east texas bb" post="942177" timestamp="1294184573"] I would like to see this one. [/quote] You can listen it to LIVE here at SETXsports.com!! ;)
  9. and the pissing contest continues. ::)
  10. Quite sure that if any of the two disgruntled Silsbee parents decide to sue, their case will likely be thrown out also. ;) It's a priviledge, not a constitutional right to play on a basketball team. <clears throat>
  11. [quote name="east texas bb" post="941996" timestamp="1294170779"] WOS is a 5A and playing on a rubber floor?  That is pathetic if true. [/quote] You mean West Brook, not WOS. WOS is 3A.
  12. I thought your question was harmless enough, but I also knew you would get the reaction that you got. Conspiracy theorists. ;) ;D
  13. Yes Nash, there are much bigger problems. ::)
  14. [quote name="speechless" post="941875" timestamp="1294157231"] aaw, you oughta check to see who continually changed the subject to all state players and football programs it was the thread originator [/quote] Oh I know exactly who changed it. BS kept reaching after not liking what he was grabbing. ;D
  15. I guess I should lock my broadcast thread too. ;D
  16. How does HJ compare to Silsbee this year? That question seems like a distant memory. ::)
×
×
  • Create New...