Jump to content

bulldawg64

Members
  • Posts

    1,384
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by bulldawg64

  1. # 11 can throw the ball down field no problem at all so that is a bunch of crap must of not watch much of last year who was throwing bombs to latalus and others it sure was not santa clause throwing last year if I was mistaken it was #11 doing it so go give up on that nonsense!
  2. Dogs look like a team playing for each other not just one biggest boys we have had in a while plus good depth I can see good things coming this year if we can stay healthy I have witnessed a lot of bulldog games and this team could be special by the end of the season I pray at least! Lol
  3. Q b picked up just like last year but looks lot better
  4. Wow like I said a w in a close one lol!
  5. Big Ned in a close one
  6. Cant wait to see him in burnt orange that purple does not do him any good. Lol!!
  7. We have our qb already lol!!
  8. Dogs beating png on last play only a kodak moment lol!
  9. No games on regular cable?
  10. Eagles lets bring it home to the piney woods
  11. You can do it!! Lol
  12. Will come out soon as all the same district teams are eliminated from playoffs hopefully it will be a few more weeks for some of our area districts
  13. I said the same thing last year he would run a long way back on kickoffs then to the sidelines he went
  14. To keep a cat theme how bout the pussycats use the pink panther as a mascot colors pink and black lol!!
  15. Hope someone is looking at that kid he is a heck of a ball player
  16. Why newton would not be se texas ?
  17. Yes. to lamarqe and brenham. Dogs 2-1. Beat brenham,pearland dawson lost to lamarqe
  18. Also read sleepers on that link had png and pa memorial picked in their division and region
  19. People i know had no problems on their cpu they said clear picture no pauses
×
×
  • Create New...