Jump to content

bulldawg64

Members
  • Posts

    1,384
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by bulldawg64

  1. I know both sides wear black and gold and root for the dogs that's the secret!
  2. I knew they would. plays a tough non-disrict Schedule tough for injuries, but makes u better comes district
  3. I seen that to
  4. Friday. Can not get here fast enough I'm ready how bout y'all
  5. We got more to pull from the bag
  6. I do not own nothing purple lol
  7. Back home with a loss. finish what u where about to say lol!
  8. When it's empty they will put it down lol!!
  9. I was talking about prayer do not let nobody stop you from what you believe is right .government or nobody I respect vidor they are not scared to do it this is coming from someone that does not go to church but believes in the 1st amendment nothing about p n g at all
  10. Some rules are meant to be broken
  11. Wake up and quit dreaming its 10 :40 am! Lol
  12. Do not forget wos was not a blowout 1 pt win?
  13. We do not need them
  14. Houston chronicle use to have them online have not checked this year
  15. There goes someone else drinking that purple juice
  16. Sanfords boy lol
  17. Our q.b. is fine would not trade him for nobody and his back up. I say the same. We play with what we have,he is not scared for sure will run right toward the tackler bulldozer them over
  18. Just do not do it period all solved!
  19. Did they realize big brother was next door as in barbers hills scouts
  20. Can't even broadcast on big screen at game live
  21. Big no no
  22. Out of the county you mean playing in playoff games! Lol
  23. Must, ned voted no
  24. Yea let them think ahead
×
×
  • Create New...