Jump to content

bulldawg64

Members
  • Posts

    1,384
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by bulldawg64

  1. Just passed by stadium the darn wild hogs are back on the field Eating the corn the coach put out last night and rutting the field up muddy as heck😁
  2. He was not used as much but we lose a good player always next year
  3. Just what I was about to say also Beaumont chapter no more
  4. Not cocky just call it like I see it sorry it must of hit a nerve lol!! No aggie fan for sure dogs and horns
  5. Keep dreaming I watched them them and port Neche s play I felt lot better about the dogs after I seen both of them j ist gotta get our defense to wrap and tackle better they should be fine
  6. After watching lee against port Neche s the dogs should be ok
  7. I would not put a bet on it unless we regroup quick and play as a team
  8. We have the skill positions that are good but have to be better blocking on o line and defense has to be more aggressive for sure or a long season ahead
  9. No unity it seems u can see it from the stands I am use to other players trying to fire each other's up when we are down never seen a bulldog team lack that since the years before Neumann came his last group of players graduated last year are all gone now its up to the coaches to try to get them back on track I love my dogs So lets get started back against Crosby next Friday we have the skill players just need to improve our lines play
  10. Did away with visitors restrooms upgraded to old used Johnny on the spots
  11. My 24 year streak will Be broke this week without missing 1 game unless a miracle also
  12. Getting close go get em tigers
  13. W o s recovers fumble
  14. 1994 game against Willis was at p n g stadium. I was there seems like yesterday
  15. That's regular season Fridays only can not be shown
  16. Who's the home side?
  17. Can not decide might be playing far away for both teams
  18. If. No one can decide the u I L will determine where
×
×
  • Create New...