Jump to content

NDNation

Members
  • Posts

    9,154
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by NDNation

  1. They're getting the tackling experience in live games so should improve thru out the season. Good thing we started out with the "cupcake" teams. (no offense to any of those teams) Why risk injury during practice. We can't afford it.
  2. And WOS and Ned and even Vidor, have consistently good defenses. Sooooo.... Disclaimer: still a member of the rah rahs but seeing both sides.
  3. Does WOS tackle at practice?
  4. Somebody gotta balance out you and bia. But I see what goes on during a game.
  5. Not a fella and you can go back and look at any of my post. I dont criticize the coaches. I've been in battles on here in support of them. Im part of the "rah rah's". lol
  6. Who in PTA isn't Anti PNG? lol I like mouse, because he goes off on his own team and coaches. Holds nothing back. Gets irate. Bambi..LMBO
  7. I think everybody is just looking ahead to play offs and what it will take to make a run. Rose played both ways, and did it well.
  8. The refs scored those points.
  9. Bad. Trying to get me drawn into drama on Facebook. Only Indian on there...lol
  10. Im thinking I might better get an autograph before he hits the bigtime..lol
  11. Wish MB would come back as the DC under Faircloth. But that ain't happening.
  12. You know I'm a transplant from Baton Rouge, I wasn't around but have watched videos. More attention to defense back then. At some point RJ going to need some help for us to make a run for state.
  13. You know we've had some good QB's come thru, this one though....
  14. I don't understand how people can see this kid play and not be impressed.
  15. A gazelle...lol I guess.
  16. Not a guy. A Lady. And you're like a fly buzzing around. Somebody comments and you add your little couple of one liners trying to stir the pot. Like you were there. Acting like sombody is attacking you when they comment on a post of yours. Drama Queen. I'm done. Comment all you want. I'm enjoying the win. Reading all these butt hurt post. Next week! See ya!
  17. Wasn't even trying to imply we own rights. Get over myself..lol We're fixing to get over Vidor real quick. I can defend my team just like you defend yours.
  18. Please, if there is a thread talking bad about PNG, we can be sure to find you there.
  19. I knew RJ was fast, but seeing him outrun that defense puts it in perspective.
  20. Watching the Vype video, we had a PI that was declined...so 4 penalties
  21. Flags on PAMs offense, doesn't explain PAMs Defense allowing 44 points. More than all the other opponents combined and then some. PAM acted like They Had never seen a trick play.
  22. Indians will win out.
  23. I like the "running for his life" posts. Running right into the endzone..lol
  24. Please tell me it's homecoming!
×
×
  • Create New...