Jump to content

pakronos

Members
  • Posts

    3,790
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4

Everything posted by pakronos

  1. It’s some PAM fans are chicks poo. PAM isn’t that much different from SOC as far as demographics go. The same dirty bs they did and say about them, we get the same energy. One thing about me, I don’t forget, especially where I come from and experienced. Also it’s expressed on facebook the real beef. On here it’s some fudge kissers, so there is that
  2. What’s unreasonable is png fans crying after defeat. Layups starting Monday morning….oh and come out to a real game today
  3. What about PNG #75 kicking the SOC player while on the ground???
  4. Finally!!! Going to do some tailgating too!!
  5. No crying. If PAM lose that means they got out coached, out hustled and made too many mistakes. I’m not gonna get on here and say oh if the defense didn’t score this or the only way they won because we fumbled. I heard that too many times this year from other fan bases. THATS PART OF FOOSBALL. As long as the refs call it both ways.
  6. What’s up with the offensive lineman that kicked the SOC player while he was on the ground? DISGUSTING. And have nerve to talk about SOC??
  7. So nobody gonna talk about the offensive lineman that kicked the SOC player while he was on the ground? I don’t wanna hear NOTHING about class and PNG in the same sentence unless it’s about graduation. DISGUSTING!!!
  8. Crazy facts. PA have homegrown players. What’s yall excuse for being 5-1 against PAM? Yall have had the best of every thing and STILL can’t beat PAM. Sounds like sore losers
  9. PNG recruits from PA. Enough said
  10. PNG faithful said SOC couldn’t pass and they only had the run game lol
  11. No crying. If PAM lose that means they got out coached, out hustled and made too many mistakes. I’m not gonna get on here and say oh if the defense didn’t score this or the only way they won because we fumbled. I heard that too many times this year from other fan bases. THATS PART OF FOOSBALL. As long as the refs call it both ways.
  12. Is it really??? Got my tickets yesterday
  13. the audacity!! lol. PAM actually have a team bus painted and wrapped that they were suppose to use for home games. Never got used.
  14. I would love to see or someone in the know about football in that region to rank or rate the teams in that area. IMO, if you put PAM, PNG, BH. Lufkin together in a district in region 4, promise you they will dominate it. It’s my opinion that SV just happens to have the better players and possibly better coaching than anyone else in that region. So, maybe they use to beating the brakes off cupcakes. Assuming we win Saturday, and SV win, PAM will be the underdog, but it’s not gonna be easy for them either
  15. That’s fine, but maybe the teams SV are beating , may not be good. Maybe the teams played a cupcake schedule until they meet SV. First of all both gotta make it there to find out
  16. Ol’dawg… bruh. You sound salty that LP is not playing Saturday or for the past weeks. If they don’t beat them by 3td’’s we don’t have a chance against SV. PAM just gotta win. You don’t know… SV might get upset by an inferior team like LP did. I’m just saying. You also being passive/aggressive with BH. All I read about was BH not gonna beat so and so… well they got lucky but next week they might not win. Basically you not giving anyone a chance lol. It’s cool though. Just an observation
  17. Tickets purchased!
  18. I want people to describe “sloppy”. I haven’t seen the whole game only clips. If playing defense and blocking punts is sloppy, WTH ?? Sloppy to me is dumb penalties, fumbles not caused by the defense, out of position/not knowing the play. Is any of that happening in this game?
  19. I think fans of neither team are counting chickens. I already said I don’t like playing a team twice, especially if you win the first one. On paper, yes PAM is supposed to win. However as BH has proved, on paper don’t mean squat cause on paper BH shouldn’t even be playing us Saturday. That’s not a shot, just saying
  20. Sorry, those guys are a year younger me and didn’t make the playoffs for Lincoln . Lincoln returned to the playoffs in 98 or 99 beating wos to get a spot. Pat year Lincoln was horrible! That year wos thumped us 84-0
  21. PAM has been here before. 2011 went 5 rd. Losing to Steele
  22. I hate playing the same team twice. i think it will be a closer game this time around. Barrier seems to be a different qb and the defense is playing better. However, PAM defense is playing at a higher level than the first meeting if there is a such thing lol. I just would like a backup plan if Alex is getting dropped for losses and we keep sending him up the gut. Otherwise i got PAM 38-21
  23. Has the butch ever been filled to capacity or near capacity on both sides?? I think this one has the potential to sell out! For once, I hope we are the home team lol. We need the space lol
  24. Last time PAM played in rd 4 was against a district opponent was 2011 vs LaPorte. Correct me if I’m wrong
×
×
  • Create New...