Jump to content

pakronos

Members
  • Posts

    3,790
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4

Everything posted by pakronos

  1. ummm i'm not whining...YOUR or PNG fans are whining lol...i'm pointing the whining out and find it hilarious that fans are mad because of a song lol.
  2. I see some injun fans are butt hurt on their message board lol. They said it was disrespectful the Heat played Little Indian boy lol, the announcer refused to say indians, the woke war is over,they won lol....and THIS is why for me , I can't stand that community and i'll leave it as that.
  3. yeah, it's too predictable and Cam just don't have the arm strength yet. struggled throwing to the side line.
  4. i know it's only first game, but this make me feel good against all the chuckle heads that had LP head and shoulders above everyone.Not saying LP is good, but look at the district they were in last year! Look what happens when they play teams with talent. I know they will have it together by the time we play them.
  5. gotta agree with you, except he wasn't burnt which made the call look even worse. That was the biggest black eye of the game for PA. act like you been there!!! and those two HAVE been there!!! DC need to get in that arse tomorrow...LICKS for both!!! Those two acts made this game closer than it needed to be. Im happy for Salias. Call it game management, IDC. Kid did good and I hope we don't see this QB shuffle crap. Just move Cam to RB along with Gray.RICHARDS IS NOT RB MATERIAL!!! Let him play receiver and make him hit the juggs on the REGULAR!!! Big props to the marching heat for their own version of Cherokee lol Overall, they seem to be ahead where I thought they would be. Work on being more disciplined on defense. The celebrating after sacks need to be to a bare minimum ON YOUR SIDE OF THE BALL!!
  6. I’m ya huckleberry…now I believe he will start due to he has the most experience. U will see the back up on designed run plays
  7. Well yall get us as a district opener… let’s see if we goose egg the kitties again at Abe…something no other school done since the 80’s… just saying
  8. As long as they can move the ball at will and stopped the other teams O, I’m good
  9. QB Salas is listed as a punter
  10. Old news
  11. I watch the PAM game twice a month and he doesn’t think Lufkin deserves no flags or he didn’t like the way we tackled lol. Call Hudson a wwe wrestler lol
  12. If nothing else, it will motivate and be positive. I truly believe the assistant coaches have brought back discipline since my nemesis Xbox Kenny ray left. I didn’t like him, but he demanded respect and discipline, which in part he’s successful
  13. I wanna get one made and put the scores down from every game we win lol. I doubt they would let me bring it in to stadiums lol. Instead of belts to u know what, paddle to a** lol
  14. Does Garyown the cleaners??
  15. Just want to comment on KJ. First I’m not here to bash him, but I didn’t see the same kid that played for ec 2 years ago. Which makes think was it playing in 5A D1 vs playing in a lower classification that made him look slow and confused? He was the weak link with the front 7 covering most of the mistakes. I think he will feel more comfortable back in EC and wish him well
  16. PAM on steroids in every category mentioned, but that was back then
  17. Lufkin game time is one of the best hs productions!! I subscribed on YouTube!!! They can be a little… biased, but very entertaining. Love the pre and post game and during the week they talk to the coach at a restaurant grill
  18. I saw it
  19. I got PAM 20-14. I think we jump out 14-0 1st qtr and go in at half 14-7. Score again in the 3rd and miss an xtra point, new kicker. PNG scores one time in the 4th. And has the ball last with PAM defense stepping up
  20. Well soft schedule and playing in D2 have a lot to do with it. PNG district is always weak with which grants them a district title and an easy path through d2. They suit up like a d1 school vs schools that suit up 30-35 while they bring 40-50. I bring that up because someone will say they are a true d2 team
  21. I’ll do it!!
  22. That’s kin to Gerald aka G. He was telling me about him when we were watching them. The school he was at, he wasnt a starter, but still had 900 yard s receiving that number including the playoffs
×
×
  • Create New...