Jump to content

pakronos

Members
  • Posts

    3,790
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4

Everything posted by pakronos

  1. PAM LP BU Lufkin these are your playoff teams. As long as BU offense keep rolling , they can beat west brook and sterling. 4 wins pretty much gives u a playoff spot. As of now, PAM has a spot of at least 4th and will increase with each win. LP can lock up a spot IF they beat PAM Friday.. big games Lufkin vs West Brook is a hard one to call, but Lufkin must win BU vs West Brook BU vs Sterling Sterling vs GCM Technically, if Brook run the table, they could be in
  2. STAAAANNNGGSSSS!!!
  3. Yeah that one hurt. I still got yall in the playoffs, especially with that QB and wr’s
  4. Gringos in Deer Park is where I will be dining
  5. The district is changing. I say in 5 years, PAISD might be an 85-90 percent district of Hispanics who don’t care to play football
  6. Exactly . And looking at the people Tandle played with those high scores, it’s like PAM beating up Pasadena schools… like LaPorte was doing
  7. Explain struggling against Ball at half? Explain letting Brook anemic offense score over 40pts.
  8. Yeah? Those LaPorte teams of the past were special because they played in a district to where it was tough with north shore being involved and a couple of others. The Laporte teams of recent years has played in a very soft district and imo making the superstars LOOK. good. IMO PAM keeps PAM from winning this. I think Brook improved a lot defensively since playing png. With that said LO recently went to the wire dealing with a Brook offense, imo just don’t have enough dawgs except the qb. LP STRUGGLED against the doormat of the district for a half a game with ball. Who if not more inexperienced as LP. I just don’t think they are good as they projected. Maybe they will prove me wrong, but I say 28-14 PAM. I feel this week, we might see the playbook open up a little more.
  9. Next week we will be out coached on offense
  10. Well the one classroom people can see better than ray charles, when line up in certain formations that they don’t respect your passing game on them, as a coach u gotta do something. Some people maybe need to actually attend more games instead of going see BU and claiming to be a PA fan
  11. Man no trap game. Offense has been declining. Ball is the outlier. I mean look at the points scored since district. 29, 23, 21. Ball is the only game that was high scoring and that was because of the defense. TEAMS KNOW WE CANT PASS!!!! It why they are struggling in that dept. Tonight and last week both defenses pretty much said u gonna have to score in the air and that’s why it was difficult for them to get going on the ground. This type of offense will get u 3 rds and that’s because the first rd team gonna suck
  12. Doesn’t matter who is qb. Both showed happy feet and the line isn’t holding up against Brook. Every pass both qb’s were under duress.
  13. Both offenses and special teams are poo tonight.
  14. Yeah 3rd rd and that’s it this year yall. At that point you need more than a run game
  15. I agree with this. Unless the qb has improved what he sees, then I don’t see us scoring more than 35 a game until rd one of the playoffs
  16. They gotta cousin or brother with the same skills?? Asking for a friend…
  17. Gonna say Ball is pretty much done
  18. Made our game against Lufkin look weak from the offensive side of the ball.
  19. Wow look how successful you are when you be yourself. Each time on that drive, the double te scheme failed. 3 or more wr, success
  20. Horrible play calling. Got be more disciplined. On the pick 6’s, no need to even get next to anyone cause the db was 10 yards in front of the nearest GCM player on both int’s( once he broke all the tackles of course)I don’t like the switching of the qb back and fourth, but I would pull him if he doesn’t look good on the first drive after half.
  21. There’s young sensitive ears or I’ll tell u what u can eat… now, I guess u the the Black Kirbstreet. Explain to the class that last offensive drive? Explain being PREDICTABLE! If u paying attention instead of drinking skinny shakes, you would notice the double tight end blocking scheme lets them know it’s a run. However when it’s 3 or more wr’s they have more success… oh and explain this one Lamont Sanford, why in the hell you trying a long field goal on 4 th and 3 when all last year u had a kicker that could make it, but didn’t let him try but letting a guy guy that’s not experienced yet to try? The class is waiting.
  22. It’s fluke and the kid is doing it on his own… they get no credit
×
×
  • Create New...