Jump to content

WO-S 89

Members
  • Posts

    933
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by WO-S 89

  1. Well said Mike.
  2. Let’s hear it don’t be scared to say it.
  3. Same thing with the HF game.
  4. I sure Silsbee has to. I’m sure all coaches do it.
  5. Sounding like BISD ON FRIDAY
  6. Exactly
  7. He’s playing next week
  8. It would be stupid not to play local. Mustangs played in Silsbee earlier this year with no trouble.
  9. Are you going to the game
  10. I agree with you.
  11. It would be nice to play that game in Lumberton.
  12. With Giddings QB out the district probably will end up 1.Bellville 2.LaGrange 3.Smithville 4. Giddings.
  13. Maybe he meant to say LOT Better
  14. You might be right but I didn’t think Hj would score 2 td’s.
  15. 34-14 WO-S
  16. WO-S jv 33-6 over silsbee
  17. I’ve heard if you beat Barbay to many times he will take you off the schedule. Lol
  18. 49 doesn’t get to play on varsity this year.
  19. Exactly what I was thinking CardinalBacker
  20. Not going to happen. The bye is after the silsbee game
  21. I think Nederland good for at lease 50 points. I think that’s about what silsbee defense allowes a game.
  22. I’m with you.
×
×
  • Create New...