Jump to content

WO-S 89

Members
  • Posts

    933
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by WO-S 89

  1. Carthage had way more personal fouls than WOS, Carthage had 2 on one play. This Carthage team is very beatable not as dominant as previous years.
  2. I hope I’m wrong but I got it 42-14 Carthage
  3. It will probably be a repeat of the state game from last year. You want beat Carthage being one dimensional.
  4. I got my magazine in the mail today.
  5. WO-S Sch. Newton Nederland Bridge City Bay City Carthage
  6. Todd Dodge the door is open for your return.
  7. That about sums it up. Good job Gasilla
  8. Jefferson is 223 from being all time Mustangs leading rusher.
  9. La Vega i think has 3 turn overs in the redzone so it could have been a lavega blow out.
  10. I would guess a lot of teams did what BC did last night. What Desoto did by winning state is amazing. They won 6a championship with 5a numbers. All BC did was beat a 4th seed in rd 1 in 4a
  11. I think WOS should at least make it to the 4th rd before facing a really good La Vega team.
  12. The new norm at WOS is celebrating a district championship like it was a state championship. Wos avoids La Vega in rd 2 so hopefully they can go 4 rounds this year.
  13. No, I believe they were around the same numbers as they are now with Thompson.
  14. The current WOS coach is 0-3 against Hf and I could see him going 0-4. Maybe WOS can out athlete them to win like they did against Silsbee.
  15. I disagree with that too. I don’t know what the point spread was last year but nobody would have guessed that it would be a blowout 35-0 WOS win.
  16. If you want to make it past the 2nd rd. You need to win friday night. WO-S or Silsbee is not good enough to beat La Vega in rd 2
  17. I agree WOS wins district followed by HF, Silsbee and Jasper last. I will say none make it to 3rd rd. The district is not that strong this year.
  18. AggiesWeAre do you think WOS made the right decision in hiring Hickman. It’s been 4 years now.
  19. Are you really comparing a OL line coach to. Head coach ?
  20. Yes it was. Wos had 5 Td’s and Newton with 3. Good job Newton on converting on all 3 of your 2 point conversion. It’s like scoring a TD.
  21. What is the WO-S district prediction ranking.
  22. WO-S will have the second best coaching staff then.
×
×
  • Create New...