Jump to content

WO-S 89

Members
  • Posts

    933
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by WO-S 89

  1. Not when about 5 out of the 7 board members are scared to death of the superintendent and up his a$$.
  2. Does the game start at 7 or 7:30
  3. Ok. I like your way of thinking then.
  4. Are you just being funny. 😂
  5. Yea right, we had like 7/8 starters back from a 4th rd team. Just really bad coaching.
  6. I don’t think so, BC is really bad.
  7. And the superintendent on the side line trying to coach the kids and looked like he was chewing out one of the asst coach. Class act for a superintendent.
  8. Kogt just posted they are doing WO-S/ HF game
  9. I would think KOGT would do the LCM/VIDOR game
  10. I think WOS is 3-3 against Lamarque now
  11. Explain why the players are not supporting the new coach and why 3 starters have quit in the last week.
  12. 21-0 in a 2 quarter scrimmage.
  13. Season tickets holders get in and do not need to purchase another ticket. I read it on Lcm facebook page
  14. North Shore 49-7 in 3rd w
  15. KLVI will broadcast the WOS BS NEDERLAND game
  16. WO-S vs Vidor is Wednesday varsity starting at 6
  17. So you are saying kogt will be doing all WO-S games but Gary Stelly want be calling them?
  18. I would not be surprised if the Turner kid is the starting QB.
  19. I was trying to post the rankings. Lol
  20. District picks. 1. WOS. 2. Silsbee 3. Jasper. 4. HF 5. BC 6. Liberty 7. HJ
  21. WO-S #4. Silsbee #9 Jasper #17
  22. What was wrong with Cornel Thompson and crew?
×
×
  • Create New...