Jump to content

WO-S 89

Members
  • Posts

    933
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by WO-S 89

  1. Sorry Sorry I’m on wrong thread.
  2. WO-S jv 20. Nederland jv 0
  3. I believe WO-S is going to be much better this year than last year. No down year.
  4. It would have been nice to see the WO-S vs Newton game on the list. Two #1's seeds.
  5. I just got mine at Kroger’s in Orange.
  6. It would be the 4th RD. #1 AND #2 are on opposite sides of the brackets.
  7. Is Argyle throwing their stud pitcher.?
  8. Is he Jasper best pitcher?
  9. UIL has Jasper/Argyle
  10. And didn't he win gold medals in the relays couple years in a row?
  11. That’s what I thought. Cardinalbacker wrong again. Lol
  12. Did argyle have to forfeit the game? If not WOS didn’t when a state championship in baseball then.
  13. In Texas that’s the only thing that counts.
  14. He never mentioned that WOS wouldn’t have beat some D1 teams. I know one D1 team that WOS always beats. Lol.
  15. 1-4 at best but could be 0-5
  16. congrats Silsbee Tigers. The last 4 years has been very good to Southeast Texas teams.
  17. Well this is just the 2nd rd. wait till rd 4 and later.
×
×
  • Create New...