Omaha - 2021 CWS

Chester86

17 minutes ago, Chester86 said:

After 5 complete Mississippi State up 5-0.  I gotta say I am pulling for them to win the school’s first national Championship in school history.  After what the NCAA did to NC state, the Bulldogs have taken over Omaha.

I don't think a great majority of NC State fans left Omaha also, they're MSU fans for this week only. Sounds like 80/20 MSU fans in that place. 

9-0 Dawgs top of 7th 

I know everyone has their favorite sporting event and claims it to be the best - but the CWS in Omaha takes the cake.  The atmosphere, the announcers and the all-out effort and passions these boys give just makes this my favorite sporting event every year.  I didn’t watch every inning, but I watched as many as I could.  Man I love baseball!!!!

Just now, Chester86 said:

I know everyone has their favorite sporting event and claims it to be the best - but the CWS in Omaha takes the cake.  The atmosphere, the announcers and the all-out effort and passions these boys give just makes this my favorite sporting event every year.  I didn’t watch every inning, but I watched as many as I could.  Man I love baseball!!!!

If you have never been, you must go.  It’s amazing.

Just now, PhatMack19 said:

If you have never been, you must go.  It’s amazing.

I tried getting our select team to go when I was coaching but the parents always wanted to go to Gulf Shores.  My brother had a son late in life and we are already planning our trip when he is about 5.  Try to hook him like both of us are on the love of baseball.

15 minutes ago, Chester86 said:

I tried getting our select team to go when I was coaching but the parents always wanted to go to Gulf Shores.  My brother had a son late in life and we are already planning our trip when he is about 5.  Try to hook him like both of us are on the love of baseball.

We did Gulf Shores a few weeks ago. Didn’t get to finish because of the tropical storm.  I will make Omaha happen in the next few years.