This is the hidden content, please

Game 2: 

Sunday, June 20

Game 3: 

Game 4: 

What do you think?  Me personally, I will be pulling for Cheddar Dallas and the Vols, Texas or the NC State underdog Wolfpack.  Regardless, and my wife will be mad, but I will try to watch every game.

4 hours ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Great article…..got to be around him and Jack when they were young.  We had boys the same age and they were always together at the Pony fields in Orange.  I’m so proud of both of them, and this is an amazing honor for Chad!  I know TD and mom are proud of all three kids, and their love and devotion definitely shine in their kids.

1 hour ago, Chester86 said:

Great article…..got to be around him and Jack when they were young.  We had boys the same age and they were always together at the Pony fields in Orange.  I’m so proud of both of them, and this is an amazing honor for Chad!  I know TD and mom are proud of all three kids, and their love and devotion definitely shine in their kids.

Dont know the family, but have never heard a bad word. Can't wait til Sunday. 

After what Stanford did to Tech a lot of people thought that Stanford was the team to beat coming in to Omaha.  NC State dispatched the #1 team in the nation and they have a 4 run lead over Stanford in the 4th.  I can’t believe any team would wear black during the day in Omaha.