• Live & Upcoming Broadcasts

• What is Biden putting them through? 401ks are rocking. Everybody that wants a job has one. Wages are up. No wars.    And a POTUS they don’t hate.    Trump does a great job of motivating his base. But he does an even better job of motivating THE OTHER GUY’S base. There aren’t going to be millions of people saying “you know, I voted Biden last time because I was sick of trump…. And since Trump left, everything has gotten better. I think I’ll vote for Trump next time. He doesn’t bother me as badly as he used to.” I fact, I doubt that there are any.    Biden won’t drive people to the polls to vote Biden. He’s a horrible candidate. But Trump motivates MILLIONS to get out and vote “anybody but Trump.”  That’s just facts, and no amount of mean tweets is gonna fix that for Trump.
    • Not my first one, which has yet to be addressed. MAGA appears to support a Communist dictator while accusing the Democratic Party of turning America Communist. It’s either misdirection or bait-and-switch, both tactics losers fall for.
    • I think Franklin would be the considered the favorite based off ranking and record. I think most would agree we prefer being the underdogs anyway. Orangefield has played much better since getting everyone back however, and I think it should be a good matchup.  It will be a fun series, with a chance to go to state on the line! 
    • And your post wasn’t snark? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
    • So what’s the writing on the wall, Trump’s huge crowds, polls showing him leading, maybe you’re referring to the dismal job this administration is doing but no one will care. No, you’re writing on the wall is 2020 and you can’t seem to comprehend that folks may be tired of what this administration is putting them through. But we do know you’re a guy that can’t seem to deal with the current state of affairs and stays in perennial armchair quarterback mode.