Week 8 Junior Scores

DEM BOYZ

1 hour ago, DEM BOYZ said:

It's all in good fun. Lol. I walked with alot of people today. Which coach are you? #12 Dad? Kids a beast.

Not a coach. Walked out the gate with you while you and another coach were leaving and your son called you and you said "I thought your ankle was hurting" (I coached Colby in baseball when he was 7 and 8)

2 hours ago, Pngfan2014 said:

Wow. Sounds like a close game 

It really wasn't. The 3 stooges were ridiculous as they kept the score down. Our CB made a tackle on a Ned runner, and wrapped up the runners LEGS. Ref threw a flag and called "facemask!" I yelled and told him "man, you're full of it", and he dang near threw another flag until he realized I was just a spectator. 

8 minutes ago, thaghost said:

It really wasn't. The 3 stooges were ridiculous as they kept the score down. Our CB made a tackle on a Ned runner, and wrapped up the runners LEGS. Ref threw a flag and called "facemask!" I yelled and told him "man, you're full of it", and he dang near threw another flag until he realized I was just a spectator. 

I don't get it. 3 stooges? Kept the score down? Since when? And what does the "facemask" call have to do anything?  Just wondering. 

17 minutes ago, Pngfan2014 said:

I don't get it. 3 stooges? Kept the score down? Since when? And what does the "facemask" call have to do anything?  Just wondering. 

Was calling the refs the 3 stooges.(I called them that because the head ref actually stopped the game to go back and forth with the fans. When should've only been concerned with the two HC's and one ref never even thought about throwing his flag on EITHER TEAM) The ball carrier is tackled low, there's a really slim chance of a facemask. (Which resulted in extra yardage for a team that struggled to move the ball.) 

3 hours ago, thaghost said:

Was calling the refs the 3 stooges.(I called them that because the head ref actually stopped the game to go back and forth with the fans. When should've only been concerned with the two HC's and one ref never even thought about throwing his flag on EITHER TEAM) The ball carrier is tackled low, there's a really slim chance of a facemask. (Which resulted in extra yardage for a team that struggled to move the ball.) 

Uhm. Ok?