Kirbyville @ Coldspring

34 minutes ago, Turn back the clock said:

Still striking out on the coach guess, but I was wondering what excuses we were going to hear this week.  Looks like your 3 game winning streak prediction hasn’t worked out so well.

You just like to troll and kick us while we are down. No excuses lost the turnover battle. We beat Buna by 12 we are in if not we get ready to go win state in baseball. We’ve got the talent to get back to the top in football watch and see. You’ll be like a mosquito in a hurricane then , won’t hear hide nor hair from you. Happy trails troll I guess kicking kids while they are down is your cup of tea I find it cowardly to hide behind a BS name when we all know who you are. 

1 hour ago, Makemineaconvertible said:

You just like to troll and kick us while we are down. No excuses lost the turnover battle. We beat Buna by 12 we are in if not we get ready to go win state in baseball. We’ve got the talent to get back to the top in football watch and see. You’ll be like a mosquito in a hurricane then , won’t hear hide nor hair from you. Happy trails troll I guess kicking kids while they are down is your cup of tea I find it cowardly to hide behind a BS name when we all know who you are. 

How's the Jv/jh crop?