Corrigan-camden vs frankston

41 minutes ago, GATA! said:

Corrigan!

What did you think of the Eagles Friday?

Very good team GATA!  I was telling my friend at the game we was playing the state champs of 3a div 2 so i didn't mind losing 43 to 8..lol

But i think this is the best team newton has had in awhile. . d line is very very fast! Even the offense is better than the past few years.. I think if Newton would've had this offense to go with the 2014 teams defense,  it would've been a different game against waskom..

Newton stays healthy yall will bring it home this year!

12 hours ago, corrigancamden09 said:

This is coach Armstrong's last seaon he is retiring,  as far as who is taking over well that is still up in the air

I guess I should have been more clear, yes there will be a change at the top, but are the changes going to be a complete overhaul in philosophy? It seems that there needs to be a completely new voice and new message in CC. 

2 hours ago, PlayActionPass said:

I guess I should have been more clear, yes there will be a change at the top, but are the changes going to be a complete overhaul in philosophy? It seems that there needs to be a completely new voice and new message in CC. 

I agree there needs to be a fire lit someway somehow.. Teams line up daring us to throw the ball but yet we dont.. And sad thing about it is our qb can sling it!