Exposure for players in this area.

I have started a blog that I have informed many college coaches about trying to get kids exposure to go play on the next level. I have been around the recruiting process for going on 8 years and I know what colleges want at all levels. So I will be attending high school games also AAU game and summer league games that you guys can let me know of and I will come check them out. The blog is http://dougsbasketballrecruiting.blogspot.com/ you can also follow me on twitter @dougsrecruiting. This is to help these kids fufill their dream of playing basketball at the next level. So if you know of a kid that can use some exposure let me know and I will be sure to check them out and pass the info on to the hundreds of college coaches that I have relationships with. Thanks!

FYI, what you are doing is a noble thing...Really it is..HOWEVER if there is not enough exposure with their high school team and summer ball, they are probably just not good enough to play at the next level...Remember less than 3% of high school players even play at the next level. If they are out there, trust me, we know about them...and if we don't, luckily there are people like yourself that hip us to them at times, but it is rare...Remember, it's OUR JOB to know... ;)....Keep doing what you are doing though, because its a good thing, but just know your battle is an uphill one...

My only suggestion would be to educate the kids about the process of trying to play at the next level, who don't have the exposure. Like Dickie said, the coaches already have their kids listed by class. Is anybody marketing or targeting to the NAIA schools? I'm not sure but that might be a market to look into.

[quote name="palincoln4life" post="1377953" timestamp="1361557909"]
To be honest thats the level I am looking to tap into. Too many kids think since, Kentucky or Duke etc aren't recruiting me there is no place for me at the next level. When in fact NAIA and lower divisions offer kids an education and opportunity to play basketball at the college level.
[/quote]Yes sir! Definitely needed for the kids.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder