22-3a

SilsbeeD

Jasper returns virtually their whole team from last year......returns all their pitching...

Pitchers would be

Will Alvis Senior RHP Mid to upper 80s fast ball, hits 90 everyonce in a while,

Justin Parsons Sophomore LHP, Middle 80s fastball...sneaky type of a pitcher with nasty junk....very good now but will be pro prospect by the time he is a senior

Brandon Kines- Senior RHP, Middle 80s fastball...solid all around pitcher...

there's more, i just cant name them off the top of my head

Alvis would definitely be the best hitter..plays 3rd when he's not pitching and is a legit d-1 prospect...grandson of former all star Cleveland Indian 3rd Baseman Max Alvis

i know the rest of the hitters, just dont know who is the best out of them...maybe someone can add to what i have

Trying to get some more detailed info on Jasper and Silsbee:

What do these teams have pitching-wise? Who are their top 3 or 4 hitters.?

Thanks.

Silsbee will be young this year. 5 seniors and 3 juniors. The soph. and freshman classes will have about 15 each. Joel Schooling and Kevin McDonald could be the 1-2 punch.

Top hitters: Rocky Calhoun (CF) .359 avg.; Rodney Daigle (OF/IF) .310 avg.;

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Orangeboy

I agree with Cobb on this one. Jasper has the edge and they are still young, but most of their team is back and now have a year of experience. Silsbee will have to rely on two very young and inexperienced arms to get the job done. Shepherd has everyone coming back and is very scrappy. Kirbyville will also be in the mix and lets not forget about Buna, they could also beat everyone except for maybe Jasper.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder