District 20-2A

• 4 weeks later...
Baseball is a funny game where clubs can look completely different on any given day. That being said experience is the great equalizer in any sport. I look for Warren to take another step forward this year with a returning starter at every position.I watched them several times last year and there was no doubt they were a different club after Perfect got well and back in the line up. They have a very good coach who has started to build a program. I can't wait to watch all the clubs this season, good luck to all the clubs and let's" PLAY BALL"

[quote name="whsalum" post="1375323" timestamp="1361118754"]
Baseball is a funny game where clubs can look completely different on any given day. That being said experience is the great equalizer in any sport. I look for Warren to take another step forward this year with a returning starter at every position.I watched them several times last year and [b]there was no doubt they were a different club after Perfect got well and back in the line up[/b]. They have a very good coach who has started to build a program. I can't wait to watch all the clubs this season, good luck to all the clubs and let's" PLAY BALL"
[/quote]
Completely agree.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder