congrats beaumont blue

I want to say congrats to the beaumont players and coaches on a great year and impressive weekend.  What a top notch group of kids and coaches.  My son (from nederland) was fortunate enough to play with the Bmt. team this weekend.  I will say the coaches and kids were very pleasant to deal with.  My son made new friends with several on the team and talked about how nice they were. 
As far as whether this was a select team or the beaumont blue, what I say won't matter.  For what it is worth, I think that beaumont could have won without the extra players. 
Thanks for allowing my son to play as well as the other nederland boys.  They all had a great time and it was a great experience. 
I for one am very critical of coaches in all sports, and I was impressed with how the beaumont coaches handled the group of boys and got them to respond.  My son was fortunate enough to have an excellent coach (in regular season)that tought fundamentals which benefited our team this year.  we didn't have the greatest atheletes, but ended up having a great season becuase our boys learned the basics.  I saw that same quality in the beaumont blue coaches in the one week my son practiced with them getting ready for the national championship.

Thanks

From everyone of the coaches on the BMT BLUE staff, we would just like to say it was a pleasure to coach Kyndon Fuselier Charles Olsen, and Carl (Tripp) Parker!! We just want to thank the parents for making it happen, like ive said before kids dont drive.lol So we just want to say from the bottom of our hearts it was a great moment in our volunteer coaching careers of making something like this happen!!! We will say that it took everyones effort to make it happen on and off the field so we will never know if we could have done it without you guys!!! I will personally let them know again at our ring ceremony in the coming weeks how much you meant to this team this weekend!!! Thanks again parents!!!

On a beautiful Sunday afternoon in Houston Texas an exuberant group of 8 and 9 year old boys made memories while playing the great game of football. On that day, the West Beaumont Bulldogs Team  played a very strong team from Houston Texas, The World Famous Jaguars. Also known as the #1 AAU ranked unrestricted, undefeated, never been scored on 8u team in the Nation!! The sidelines and stands were full of family members, fans and well-wishers as the two teams played a great game with THE BULLDOGS along with 1 LION became your new 2012 8u National Champions.
The smiles and excitement experienced that day for our kiddos are now lasting memories that they will cherish with great fondness.
With much appreciation and sincere gratitude, I would like to thank every coach, parent, and teammate of my son. Regardless who was added to the roster, You guys were a TEAM and now you can call yourselves a CHAMPION!!!

#1's Mom

Ok...I must admit......I was thinking I was behind the times, because I had never heard of the "world Famous jaguars". After googling, I found their website. The reason they are "world famous" is because thats what they call themselves. I must admit, thats a great idea. So, if anyone would like to check out their website:

http://www.worldfamousjaguars.com/

The (WF) Jaguars began operations in 2004 in the North Houston/Spring Area under the direction and vision of Tony & Dian Walter, who saw the need for improvement in little league football. Since our inception in 2004 the WF Jaguars have proved to be a dominant team within their football league, YFL USA, Inc. We have made consecutive appearances in the playoffs with Superbowl wins in 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, & 2011. In addition, thanks to our league's affiliation with the Amateur Athletics Union (AAU), we have won national titles in 2009 & 2011, which brought us into the national spotlight, thus giving us the name "The World Famous Jaguars".

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder