Nederland Hype Video I made

[quote name="BIG SHOW" post="1346531" timestamp="1354373394"]
Thanks Gobigblue1997.... i am so pumped right now.... i am going to go pick out the biggest and baddest dude and punch him square in the face...LOL  Just a joke..... Never under estimate [i][u][/u][/i][b]a[/b] heart of a champion....
[/quote]

"THE."

That is sweet!!  and it describes this team to a "T"...no flashy stats, no gaudy numbers, just straight up, in your face, football played with courage and heart.

I will admit to being completely biased, but this team gives you so much to admire and be proud of...they fight, they back down from no one, and they play together and for each other unlike just about anything I have ever seen in HS sports...hell of a run, guys...keep it rolling and let all of the doubters keep doubting...you have shut them up, one by one for 2 years now...don't stop now...we got 3 more to win!!!

Thanks for all the comments!  I hope the boys like it.  The community is represented well by this group!  Im sure my name probably confuses some of you.  Truth be known I am a Nederland resident for the last 10 years and with sons who are bulldogs and future ones, I am a full blown die hard bulldog myself.  Thanks again!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder