#5 Nederland vs #1 Pearland Dawson

dogbite

Anyone know the confirmed time Ned/pearland Dawson?  

269 members have voted

1. 1. Anyone know the confirmed time Ned/pearland Dawson?

• Nederland Bulldogs
    • Pearland dawson

[quote name="beechnut" post="1340350" timestamp="1353735974"]
[quote author=baddog link=topic=106670.msg1340083#msg1340083 date=1353725975]
If we are going to win a state title, we are going to have to beat teams like Dawson. I personally welcome the challenge.

Go Dogs!
[/quote]

Your going to get it dawg bc saw them tonight and have fun with their speed.
[/quote]

Who cares about team speed if you have a hard hitting defense and a aggresive o-line to wear and tear them down. 4 quarters of smash mouth football coming up on friday night

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nederland has yet to play their best game.  We are going to need it to all come together this week and from here on out to advance.  Defense will always keep us in it, but again we let another blowout escape us tonight.  We spent most of the game in pc territory.  We needed to score more than 17.  A win is a win, and in the playoffs, I will take that all day long, but I cant wait for this team to play to its potential.

[quote name="baddog" post="1340339" timestamp="1353735449"]
Only one team wins state. To constantly pick against someone shows absolutely no kahunas. Probably wishful thinking.

Demdawgs mentality......Dayton goes 9-1 and is weak. SC goes 10-0, plays in same district, and is unstoppable.

Go Ned Bulldogs!
[/quote]

DemDAWGS! mentality is SC ROLLED d same team Nederland only beat by 6 points. I'm sure d Vidor fans would agree they were d toughest team Nederland has played thus far. 

[quote name="ATX31" post="1340363" timestamp="1353736684"]
[quote author=beechnut link=topic=106670.msg1340350#msg1340350 date=1353735974]
If we are going to win a state title, we are going to have to beat teams like Dawson. I personally welcome the challenge.

Go Dogs!
[/quote]

[/quote]

Who cares about team speed if you have a hard hitting defense and a aggresive o-line to wear and tear them down. 4 quarters of smash mouth football coming up on friday night
[/quote]

You stole that line from Vidor.

Speed kills IF you can capitalize on it ...especially in the passing game.

[quote name="ATX31" post="1340363" timestamp="1353736684"]
[quote author=beechnut link=topic=106670.msg1340350#msg1340350 date=1353735974]

Go Dogs!
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Exactly right! Nederland has the HEART....the staying power.  Keep on, keepin on, Bulldogs!  You got the fight...the desire....and the HEART of CHAMPIONS!  GO BULLDOGS!

[quote name="DemDAWGS!" post="1340454" timestamp="1353763539"]
[quote author=baddog link=topic=106670.msg1340339#msg1340339 date=1353735449]
Only one team wins state. To constantly pick against someone shows absolutely no kahunas. Probably wishful thinking.

Demdawgs mentality......Dayton goes 9-1 and is weak. SC goes 10-0, plays in same district, and is unstoppable.

Go Ned Bulldogs!
[/quote]

DemDAWGS! mentality is SC ROLLED d same team Vidor only beat by 6 points. I'm sure d Vidor fans would agree they were d toughest team Nederland has played thus big

Big difference between vidor and Dawson.

[quote name="Smoking Baby" post="1340465" timestamp="1353764518"]
Trust me, you have not seen speed yet, including watching SC dismantle Vidor.  Nederland does not have that kind of speed, not even close.  A dismal Dayton put up 239 yards on you......get real folks....... :o
[/quote]

Excellent post SmokinBaby. Dayton should be a perfect match up for d hard nosed defense of Nederland. Also, I'm not buying that Nederland "pulled off the throttle" to show mercy.  Nederland is suspect.  If you want respect, you gotta take out d Big Boys. You have an opportunity next week to make that 1st step.

NO team has stopped SC and now we're in full playoff mode. If it weren't for SC taking all the tough opponents in round 1 & 2, Nederland, Tomball, & PC would have been one n done.  You owe SC a lot of gratitude and THIS is how you repay us?!  With doubt and hate?! 

You need to slap yourself in the mouth and give an apology right this instant!

[quote name="dme1111" post="1340470" timestamp="1353765402"]
Big Boys??? I have shown respect to SC but c'mon. You are hardly big boys.  You guys have a good team but c'mon.... Win state or get to the semis and ill consider u big boys. Till then shut up and prove it...
[/quote]

How many titles has Nederland won?

[quote name="DemDAWGS!" post="1340478" timestamp="1353765969"]
NO team has stopped SC and now we're in full playoff mode. If it weren't for SC taking all the tough opponents in round 1 & 2, Nederland, Tomball, & PC would have been one n done.  You owe SC a lot of gratitude and THIS is how you repay us?!  With doubt and hate?! 

[/quote]
Here we go again... why dont you stay on your thread and take one game at a time... if you are lucky to win today AND next week, you will get a shot a Nederland. All this talk sounds like you are envious of Nederland

[quote name="Bulldog8" post="1340493" timestamp="1353767617"]
[quote author=DemDAWGS! link=topic=106670.msg1340478#msg1340478 date=1353765969]

[/quote]
Here we go again... why dont you stay on your thread and take one game at a time... if you are lucky to win today AND next week, you will get a shot a Nederland. All this talk sounds like you are envious of Nederland
[/quote]

Are you saying y'all will beat Dawson? ???

Someone on this board has a sig that reads......never argue with a idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Comparing common opponents lends credence to an argument, but does not always tell the whole story. We played Vidor close, of course because Vidor is tough and we know each other a bit better. Did Vidor turn the ball over against SC? Yes. Did Vidor have almost 500 yards offense against Ned? No. Too many intangibles that make up each and every game. That's why we play. But of course, anyone who knows football is aware of this and not just a blow hard.

[quote name="Smoking Baby" post="1340465" timestamp="1353764518"]
Trust me, you have not seen speed yet, including watching SC dismantle Vidor.  Nederland does not have that kind of speed, not even close.  A dismal Dayton put up 239 yards on you......get real folks....... :o
[/quote]
And our QB out ran there entire defense. We held them to 7 points. And we WON.

[quote name="badndn" post="1340528" timestamp="1353770939"]
So Humble Summer Creek High School has won ONE, repeat ONE, that's 1 playoff game in its history and they are a "Big Boy" now. I am the biggest Georgetown fan in Texas today! What a bunch of blowhards.
[/quote]
They think that they have been there and done that. To become a big boy you have to have history and beat some big boys. They have nowhere near enough history to be a big boy. I just hope they humble up after today(pun intended)

[quote name="badndn" post="1340528" timestamp="1353770939"]
So Humble Summer Creek High School has won ONE, repeat ONE, that's 1 playoff game in its history and they are a "Big Boy" now. I am the biggest Georgetown fan in Texas today! What a [b]bunch[/b] of blowhards.
[/quote]

stop being crybabies! And wishing bad on us....DemDawgs is entitled to say what he wants, but that's one poster, so when u reply don't say a BUNCH.... >:(

[quote name="SummerCreek it is!" post="1340543" timestamp="1353771917"]
[quote author=badndn link=topic=106670.msg1340528#msg1340528 date=1353770939]
So Humble Summer Creek High School has won ONE, repeat ONE, that's 1 playoff game in its history and they are a "Big Boy" now. I am the biggest Georgetown fan in Texas today! What a [b]bunch[/b] of blowhards.
[/quote]

stop being crybabies! And wishing bad on us....DemDawgs is entitled to say what he wants, but that's one poster, so when u reply don't say a BUNCH.... >:(
[/quote]
There are some more than him. But he is the most notable.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder