#5 Nederland vs #1 Pearland Dawson

dogbite

Anyone know the confirmed time Ned/pearland Dawson?  

269 members have voted

1. 1. Anyone know the confirmed time Ned/pearland Dawson?

• Nederland Bulldogs
    • Pearland dawson

[quote name="ram0524" post="1340546" timestamp="1353772070"]
[quote author=SummerCreek it is! link=topic=106670.msg1340543#msg1340543 date=1353771917]
[quote author=badndn link=topic=106670.msg1340528#msg1340528 date=1353770939]
So Humble Summer Creek High School has won ONE, repeat ONE, that's 1 playoff game in its history and they are a "Big Boy" now. I am the biggest Georgetown fan in Texas today! What a [b]bunch[/b] of blowhards.
[/quote]

stop being crybabies! And wishing bad on us....DemDawgs is entitled to say what he wants, but that's one poster, so when u reply don't say a BUNCH.... >:(
[/quote]
There are some more than him. But he is the most notable.
[/quote]

Nope. That's not right. You have others on here saying things but not same content. demDawgs is a confident poster, and I have no problem with his post, but don't say bunch when it's just one

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I usually cheer for all of the 19-4a schools after the 1st round, but a few posters on here are making that pretty difficult.  In only one year in the district I'm already putting them in the class with Friendswood as a team I hate just because of a few loudmouth fans.n  I think if I was playing an unbeaten Georgetown team, I would be focused on them and not another team that I won't possibly play for 2 more weeks.   

[quote name="DemDAWGS!" post="1340559" timestamp="1353772820"]
The you guys are really mad is there's truth in what I'm saying. SC has been open for 4 years and only had a Varsity 3 years. We have a solid chance of matching Nederland's State Championship record n Nederland has been there as long as Sam Houston.
[/quote]
And we were just saying that we have a solid chance of adding another title the the trophy case.

No it's a bunch. So you ask why we don't like SC because you rooted for Ned last night, and we respond and now you don't care if we are backing your Dawgs?? Also DemDawgs has the right to spew out all the BS he wants and we have that same right to call him or any other SC poster on it! Hoping a good SC teams gets takin down a notch today in College Station! Might make them a little more Humble for 2013.
And Go Dogs! The black and gold ones that is.

[quote name="3bsports" post="1340571" timestamp="1353773293"]
Those 2 jokers hijack our thread every week with their SC talk.  I, for one, could careless about SC and if I want to hear about them I'll go to their thread and read.  I'd like to see the focus of this thread be Big Ned whipping up on Dawson!
[/quote]
Usually they come over here and say that we are going to lose by a big margin, then they give out a comment that starts an argument.

[list]
[*]
[*]
[/list][quote name="badndn" post="1340564" timestamp="1353773119"]
No it's a bunch. So you ask why we don't like SC because you rooted for Ned last night, and we respond and now you don't care if we are backing your Dawgs?? Also DemDawgs has the right to spew out all the BS he wants and we have that same right to call him or any other SC poster on it! Hoping a good SC teams gets takin down a notch today in College Station! Might make them a little more Humble for 2013.
And Go Dogs! The black and gold ones that is.
[/quote]

Okay, we will see what y'all do against Dawson, after struggling against a weak PC team ;D

Dawson vs Texas City Full game
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSglxJAh1rs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSglxJAh1rs[/url]

Dawson Clear Highlights
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYnEniy96F0&feature=related]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYnEniy96F0&feature=related[/url]

Dawson vs Galveston Ball Highlights
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gctfe2jBM-w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gctfe2jBM-w[/url]

Dawson Friendswood Highlights
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x33VdfyDQhA&feature=related]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x33VdfyDQhA&feature=related[/url]

[quote name="NedKCMO" post="1340615" timestamp="1353776019"]
Is this the SC thread or the Ned Vs. Dawson thread? I am confused...
[/quote]
I agree.. Just don't respond to anything about SC and stay out of it. I created a whole thread for them so they can talk about how Their team could beat NFL teams... On this thread it's about Nederland and Pearland Dawson.. So let's keep it to that...

[quote name="DemDAWGS!" post="1340105" timestamp="1353726455"]
[quote author=BigRed42 link=topic=106670.msg1340077#msg1340077 date=1353725848]
[quote author=DemDAWGS! link=topic=106670.msg1340074#msg1340074 date=1353725748]
If Dawson is who I've heard they are, Nederland loses BIG.  I've heard some reports that Dawson isn't as great as their record suggest.
[/quote]

Was it you who said Nederland would lose BIG to Connaly?
[/quote]

No sir. My line has been that Nederland is suspect due to close win over Vidor and less than impressive win over a very weak Dayton team.  You gain no power ranking points by beating Pflugerville or Dayton.
[/quote]

there is no bcs,no computer rankimgs, and no bs from you. this playoffs, win and move on. losers get to sit home and talk about power rankngs 8) 8) 8) 8)

[quote name="GoDogs27" post="1340629" timestamp="1353776715"]
[quote author=NedKCMO link=topic=106670.msg1340615#msg1340615 date=1353776019]
[/quote]
I agree.. Just don't respond to anything about SC and stay out of it. I created a whole thread for them so they can talk about how Their team could beat NFL teams... On this thread it's about Nederland and Pearland Dawson.. So let's keep it to that...
[/quote]

Good Job GoDogs!  I actually laughed out loud when I read your NFL comment.  I actually think think of few believe it!  Ok, back to the Nederland Bulldogs and how great they are.  We truly have a fine team.  Can't wait to watch them show Dawson next week!

[quote name="DemDAWGS!" post="1340313" timestamp="1353733758"]
[quote author=Smoking Baby link=topic=106670.msg1340290#msg1340290 date=1353732760]
Ned geats beat by 30 or more.  Get real folks, you just barely beat a dog in P-C.  ::)
[/quote]

Next week = "back to life, back to reality..."
[/quote]

[color=red][b]sc loses[/b][/color]

[quote name="GoDogs27" post="1340629" timestamp="1353776715"]
[quote author=NedKCMO link=topic=106670.msg1340615#msg1340615 date=1353776019]
[/quote]
[/quote]

Every thread is the SC thread, unfortunately.

[quote name="DemDAWGS!" post="1340646" timestamp="1353777730"]
I can dish it out AND take it.

I believe Texanallsports is broadcasting the game on the web. Nederland, Tomball, PC, Vidor, Dayton, and PN-G please tune in to see how a passing offense operates. SC will not charge for this lesson.
[/quote]
smoking baby has a friend ::) ::)

[quote name="beechnut" post="1340467" timestamp="1353764762"]
I did see strafford almost beat them last night and doubt Dawson wins state. They will loose but it will not be to Nederland.
[/quote]Stratford had 6 TOs last night and still had a chance to win! Nederland has taken care of the ball this year, so to say Ned has no chance is asinine.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    nilefa
    Newest Member
    nilefa