Deweyville vs. Elysian Fields

DP70

Who will win this 2A-2 Area Round between Deweyville and Elysian Fields?  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win this 2A-2 Area Round between Deweyville and Elysian Fields?

• Deweyville
    • Elysian Fields

This is a copy and past out of Max Preps. For your information. Deweyville takes this one!!!!!!!
Elysian Fields on Max Preps
Overall:8-3-0
League:6-1-0
National 4594
State (TX) Rank:465
State Division 25

Deweyville on Max Preps
Overall:8-2-0
League:4-1-0
National Rank:5278
State (TX) Rank:534
State Division 33

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="SAWolverine" post="1336518" timestamp="1353277886"]
Why couldnt yall switch with Alto so I can come watch yall and then head to our game in Crockett?  lol...Dville will prevail!  Elysian Fields wont know what hit them...
[/quote]
Lol I hear ya, we are gonna try and make ya'lls game Fri in Crockett.

[quote name="SteelerCzy" post="1336532" timestamp="1353279924"]
[quote author=SAWolverine link=topic=106342.msg1336518#msg1336518 date=1353277886]
Why couldnt yall switch with Alto so I can come watch yall and then head to our game in Crockett?  lol...Dville will prevail!  Elysian Fields wont know what hit them...
[/quote]
[/quote]

What day is yalls on Friday or Saturday?

[quote name="SAWolverine" post="1336579" timestamp="1353282590"]
[quote author=SteelerCzy link=topic=106342.msg1336532#msg1336532 date=1353279924]
[quote author=SAWolverine link=topic=106342.msg1336518#msg1336518 date=1353277886]
[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
Sat @ 7:30 in Lufkin

[quote name="SteelerCzy" post="1336580" timestamp="1353282756"]
[quote author=SAWolverine link=topic=106342.msg1336579#msg1336579 date=1353282590]
[quote author=SteelerCzy link=topic=106342.msg1336532#msg1336532 date=1353279924]
[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
Sat @ 7:30 in Lufkin
[/quote]

Oh I thought it was Friday night...I will be coming then!

Is Jack Parker the HC at Elysian Fields, or did he move on?

This was the same Jack Parker that took Hardin to the playoffs in the early 2000's when Hardin dropped down to 2a.
1999-2002

I believe he had 3 straight playoff appearances.

[quote name="MOSSHILL" post="1336883" timestamp="1353319533"]
Nevermind, I just saw that Jack Parker is an Assistant Principal for Elysian Fields ISD.
He no longer coaches football.
[/quote]
Jack lives across the street from me, he was at Carthage as an assistant or coordinator before he came to EF, coached two years and then moved to assistant principal.

Went and saw them bad to the bone EF Jackets practice today, man they sure had a great practice, everybody was happy, happy, happy as ole Phil Robertson says! Well everybody but the JV scout team, they where having a heck of a time trying to get around with those peg legs, hooks, and eye patches! Dang near had a few serious accidents! We heard them pirates was slow, but that really ain't y'all's fault with all that pirate gear you have to wear, lol! Does the coach give his pre game talk in pirate speak, that would have to be inspiring! 5 days and counting, hope everybody has good practice and no injuries this week so both teams can give it their best shot!

[quote name="bigdav" post="1337409" timestamp="1353365835"]
Went and saw them bad to the bone EF Jackets practice today, man they sure had a great practice, everybody was happy, happy, happy as ole Phil Robertson says! Well everybody but the JV scout team, they where having a heck of a time trying to get around with those peg legs, hooks, and eye patches! Dang near had a few serious accidents! We heard them pirates was slow, but that really ain't y'all's fault with all that pirate gear you have to wear, lol! Does the coach give his pre game talk in pirate speak, that would have to be inspiring! 5 days and counting, hope everybody has good practice and no injuries this week so both teams can give it their best shot!
[/quote]

Oh the ole pirate walk and talk joke. Never heard that one before  8) ;D ;D

[quote name="DP8036" post="1337434" timestamp="1353368063"]
[quote author=bigdav link=topic=106342.msg1337409#msg1337409 date=1353365835]
[/quote] 8) ;D ;D

Oh the ole pirate walk and talk joke. Never heard that one before
[/quote]
hey give us old folks a break, we don't get out much as we used to, lol!

[quote name="bigdav" post="1337409" timestamp="1353365835"]
[/quote]
hahaha, love it Dave. Looking forward to tailgating with ya'll Jacket fans before the game.

[quote name="DP8036" post="1337434" timestamp="1353368063"]
[/quote] 8) ;D ;D

[/quote]
Hey I watched a little film on you guys yesterday, your last three games I think. Believe I saw you playing OLB in the Hemphill game, thought I saw you kickoff one time too. My nephew plays for Hemphill, he's # 2, played OLB, or CB I think. He recovered a fumble in that game.

[quote name="bigdav" post="1337546" timestamp="1353376587"]
[quote author=DP8036 link=topic=106342.msg1337434#msg1337434 date=1353368063]
[/quote] 8) ;D ;D

[/quote]
Hey I watched a little film on you guys yesterday, your last three games I think. Believe I saw you playing OLB in the Hemphill game, thought I saw you kickoff one time too. My nephew plays for Hemphill, he's # 2, played OLB, or CB I think. He recovered a fumble in that game.
[/quote]

Yepp that's me. I wore 68 that game, and 44 durin CC and Anderson.

[quote name="SteelerCzy" post="1337531" timestamp="1353375906"]
[/quote]
hahaha, love it Dave. Looking forward to tailgating with ya'll Jacket fans before the game.
[/quote]
Hey, it was lame I know, but I've been struggling to hold it in since last Thursday, lol! And I don't know enough about y'all to talk any smack to y'all. I try to keep it a little lighter anyway in the playoffs, you never know when you say something that might really hurt somebody's feelings and I sure wouldn't want to take anything away from these kids playoff experience. They have earned the right to play through their sacrifices during the season and shouldn't get anything but respect for their efforts from old coots like me that get to relive some of that passion for the game through them. Good Luck Pirates, Good Luck Jackets! May the best team be victorious Saturday!

[quote name="Piratesdad4410" post="1337742" timestamp="1353413860"]
8)
Pirates are Working Hard and will be ready
Pirates will win this one BIG

GO PIRATES
      #10 IS THE MAN
[/quote]
Y'all may win BIG, I don't know, don't know anything about your pirates except they were respectable young men when I talked to a few of them at the game. But announcing that your gonna win BIG means you're going to have a BIG ole plate of crow to eat come saturday night if that BIG check you're writing on those pirates account comes back marked insuffent funds, just saying, lol! We're just hoping for a win, 1 point will work for me! :)

[quote name="bigdav" post="1337877" timestamp="1353427809"]
[quote author=Piratesdad4410 link=topic=106342.msg1337742#msg1337742 date=1353413860]
8)

GO PIRATES
      #10 IS THE MAN
[/quote]
Y'all may win BIG, I don't know, don't know anything about your pirates except they were respectable young men when I talked to a few of them at the game. But announcing that your gonna when BIG means you're going to have a BIG ole plate of crow to eat come saturday night if that BIG check you're writing on those pirates account comes back marked insuffent funds, just saying, lol! We're just hoping for a win, 1 point will work for me! :)
[/quote]
Well Bigdav I am wrighting the Check and you can go ahead and CASH it I am That sure of Our TEAM! LOL Good luck yall will need it LMAO Hoping for an injury free Game.
By the way bigdav we will be tailgateing before the game (black chevy with pit on the hitch) come get A bite and visit.

[quote name="Piratesdad4410" post="1337913" timestamp="1353430052"]
[quote author=bigdav link=topic=106342.msg1337877#msg1337877 date=1353427809]
[quote author=Piratesdad4410 link=topic=106342.msg1337742#msg1337742 date=1353413860]
8)

GO PIRATES
      #10 IS THE MAN
[/quote]
Y'all may win BIG, I don't know, don't know anything about your pirates except they were respectable young men when I talked to a few of them at the game. But announcing that your gonna when BIG means you're going to have a BIG ole plate of crow to eat come saturday night if that BIG check you're writing on those pirates account comes back marked insuffent funds, just saying, lol! We're just hoping for a win, 1 point will work for me! :)
[/quote]
Well Bigdav I am wrighting the Check and you can go ahead and CASH it I am That sure of Our TEAM! LOL Good luck yall will need it LMAO Hoping for an injury free Game.
By the way bigdav we will be tailgateing before the game (black chevy with pit on the hitch) come get A bite and visit.
[/quote]
Ain't nothing wrong with being confident, and I appreciate the invite to sample your pit and visit. I am like you in hoping everybody that comes to the game, gets back home from the game healthy!

District pride will be on the line during this game. The other representatives were eliminated immediately. DV needs to win this or everyone will believe the district is weak.

[quote name="89falcon" post="1338190" timestamp="1353453540"]
District pride will be on the line during this game. The other representatives were eliminated immediately. DV needs to win this or everyone will believe the district is weak.
[/quote]
Why is it every time 89falcon comes around the only thing he wants to talk about is how weak some thing is when in reality the only thing that is weak is his Huffman Falcons [b]LMAS[/b] ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder