#1 Navasota vs China Spring prediction?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Cover 2 Wild Rattler" post="1328847" timestamp="1352778227"]
That's great and all but Wo-s hasn't play a team like Navasota. No team on Wo-s schedule comes close to Navasota. I have seen highlights from every team that Wo-s has played. Those shout outs were against horrible teams.
[/quote]

Look, man...you can talk about how good the Navasota receivers are, and we can tell you how good our DBs can cover.  I know more than a little about your team's WRs.  I can tell you that neither team would have an advantage over the other.  It would be quite a battle.  WO-S has not played receivers as good as yours, and your receivers have not been challenged (your team has played a slate of weak teams, as well) like they would be against the WO-S secondary and 11 overall players with the swarming speed that we have.  Let's just leave it at that.  Remember...all this is just hot air.  Neither team has played each other, and IT MIGHT NOT EVEN HAPPEN.  Both teams would have to win three straight games just to have that chance.  Best wishes for you against China Spring. 

I am from Dayton and moved to the College Station area for the last 8 years for work and be closer to the wife's family.  This Navasota team is as big as any Dayton team I can remember.  I know Dayton has had some great teams, but this Navasota team ranks up there with them.    They are explosive on offense and their defense is dominating.  It is a weak district they are in, but even with backups playing most of the 3rd and 4th quarters, they outscored their opponents 191-0.  Region III is a tough bracket and should be fun to watch starting this Thursday. 

[quote name="cbmurphy11" post="1329170" timestamp="1352828692"]
I am from Dayton and moved to the College Station area for the last 8 years for work and be closer to the wife's family.  This Navasota team is as big as any Dayton team I can remember.  I know Dayton has had some great teams, but this Navasota team ranks up there with them.    They are explosive on offense and their defense is dominating.  It is a weak district they are in, but even with backups playing most of the 3rd and 4th quarters, they outscored their opponents 191-0.  Region III is a tough bracket and should be fun to watch starting this Thursday.
[/quote]

Thanks for the info murph. You helped prove a point. Almost every district in the great state of Texas is considered to be "weak". For the most part, you have your top 2 teams. The real measuring stick is the playoffs. We can't really look at the regular season schedules and say this team is better than that team. It's all about matchups. And the next few weeks will tell the story of who's better than whom.

If Navasota stays healthy through the playoffs, I don't see any team beating them without having an excellent game plan and executing to the best of their ability and a few Navasota mistakes.  It can happen, but Navasota will definitely be in the driver's seat through the playoffs.  Good luck, and hope to see you in round 3.

Navasota 45 China Spring 7 

[quote name="Rattler99" post="1328448" timestamp="1352752337"]
China Spring will probably be without their best back.  If he is out, it will be a long night for the Cougars.  Even with him, Navasota should win.

Navasota 38-3 (being conservative).
[/quote]

He is playing tonight for sure. Just a heads up, don't get cocky because we all know anything can happen in this game. Navasota 35 CS 17

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder