IMPORTANT INFO REGARDING SC/DAYTON GAME!!!

Ok, here its the big scoop:

Coach Stewart is coming out of retirement which means we get a bye to Area because Nederland refuses to play a team coached by Big Stew. Out of respect SC relinquishes its district title which means Vidor forfeits as well. In embarassment for the immediate tail tucking by Nederland they don't want to play SC and they get a bye as well. Therefore 19-4A is 2-0 already against 20-4A, thats if Ozen and Livingston stay in it. They may forfieit out of fear that Stewart might come watch one of their games because Dayton has a bye. If he does they know they'll be down 2 TD's before the game even starts, just because he's in the stadium. In that case its a clean sweep. 4-0 on to week 2 of the playoffs.

There its out!

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="bronco1" post="1329200" timestamp="1352830514"]

Coach Stewart is coming out of retirement which means we get a bye to Area because Nederland refuses to play a team coached by Big Stew. Out of respect SC relinquishes its district title which means Vidor forfeits as well. In embarassment for the immediate tail tucking by Nederland they don't want to play SC and they get a bye as well. Therefore 19-4A is 2-0 already against 20-4A, thats if Ozen and Livingston stay in it. They may forfieit out of fear that Stewart might come watch one of their games because Dayton has a bye. If he does they know they'll be down 2 TD's before the game even starts, just because he's in the stadium. In that case its a clean sweep. 4-0 on to week 2 of the playoffs.

There its out!
[/quote]

Close, but who is Stewart? ;) ;D

There its out!
[/quote]

Thank God! We are finially going to the 2nd round!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1329203" timestamp="1352830731"]
[quote author=bronco1 link=topic=106091.msg1329200#msg1329200 date=1352830514]

There its out!
[/quote]

[/quote]

The guy who owns the 4A Beaumont district.

[quote name="bronco1" post="1329207" timestamp="1352830873"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=106091.msg1329203#msg1329203 date=1352830731]

There its out!
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Never heard of him.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1329209" timestamp="1352831021"]
[quote author=bronco1 link=topic=106091.msg1329207#msg1329207 date=1352830873]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=106091.msg1329203#msg1329203 date=1352830731]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Never heard of him.
[/quote]

My prognosis is fear induced amnesia.

There its out!
[/quote] ;D ;D I just spit all over my monitor!

[quote name="BellBiz30" post="1329220" timestamp="1352831494"]

There its out!
[/quote] ;D ;D I just spit all over my monitor!
[/quote]
Your welcome, I had to do something to mend my broken heart, its my attempt at humor. ;D

[quote name="bronco1" post="1329214" timestamp="1352831284"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=106091.msg1329209#msg1329209 date=1352831021]
[quote author=bronco1 link=topic=106091.msg1329207#msg1329207 date=1352830873]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Never heard of him.
[/quote]

My prognosis is fear induced amnesia.
[/quote]

That would be somewhat logical if I were a 20-4A guy. ;)

There its out!
[/quote]

Keep dreaming.  LOL.  That's alright the wakeup call is coming.

[quote name="bigdog" post="1329233" timestamp="1352831884"]

There its out!
[/quote]

Keep dreaming.  LOL.  [b]That's alright the wakeup call is coming.[/b]
[/quote]

we already got that....

Stewart and Neumann came on the scene in Dayton and Nederland about the same time. They played a number of times.I believe Ned was ahead in the series till Dayton spent 2 years in 20-4A. Ned had a couple of down years and Dayton won those two games. I believe Dayton has a one game edge on the series in the last 17 or so years. Don't remember how many times they've played over that span. If my memory is correct Ned has a chance to even the series again saturday. If anyone else can dig out this stuff that would be cool. Maybe Lil Tex will know.

[quote name="Mike George" post="1329283" timestamp="1352833759"]
Well, from 5 - 7 pm I'll be tuned into ESPN2 watching my Lady Baylor Bears take on the Lady Wildcats from Kentucky, so first one tuned in who hears something, post it so I can read it later. Thanks.
[/quote]

Show is from 5:45 till 8pm. The "revealing of the news" will not happen till at least 7:30pm. ;)

[quote name="coach pops" post="1329330" timestamp="1352835232"]
Stewart and Neumann came on the scene in Dayton and Nederland about the same time. They played a number of times.I believe Ned was ahead in the series till Dayton spent 2 years in 20-4A. [b]Ned had a couple of down years and Dayton won those two games[/b]. I believe Dayton has a one game edge on the series in the last 17 or so years. Don't remember how many times they've played over that span. If my memory is correct Ned has a chance to even the series again saturday. If anyone else can dig out this stuff that would be cool. Maybe Lil Tex will know.
[/quote]

sounds about right... I think we had each other on the predistrict schedule a couple of years. 97 and 98 maybe. Nederland won in 97 and I can't remember the score... 98 we won like 10-9 or something like that. Ned won in 04 in the playoffs (49-14) and then the 06/07 dayton won both big. In reference to the bolded part.... Very few folks (if any) in Ned were calling those down years before those games (or after for that matter. Micah Mosely (great one) was there in 06... then 07 was the bellows/cardenas connection year.

[quote name="coach pops" post="1329398" timestamp="1352838065"]
Sounds right. By down years I didn't mean to diss Dayton. Just that Ned had been going about three rounds deep in the playoffs and don't think we did in those years. I do remember Dayton being loaded those two years. It should be a really good game. Looking forward to it.
[/quote]

This is a perfect example of how these message boards should be between two teams that both have aspirations of winning.  I'm so tired of the negativity the majority of 19-4A carries.  Dayton has class, most of BH has class, SC thinks they are God's gift of perfection to the world in high school football while all the while their enrollment doubles most 4A schools.  The talent pool to choose from there is unreal and if any other school had the numbers they had to choose from I know that their egos would be at bay.  Personally, I'm a Vidor fan.  I know that Vidor has some fans that have been known to run their mouth a bit but compared to SC it's absurd.  I have NEVER seen a more classless bit of individuals.  Respect is earned, not bestowed.  Good luck to both Nederland and Dayton.  I'll be pulling for Nederland but will refuse to spit on and slander Dayton's name like other posters on this website have (SC).  Dayton is a very talented team and their fans have a true pride for their team rather than a disdain for everyone else that ISN'T their team.

[quote name="UgotTRUCKED" post="1329408" timestamp="1352838404"]
I think this maybe the best matchup of the 4! I fully expect Dayton to respond with a vengence! This should be a bruiser!
[/quote]If you had to pick one of the four 4A matchups to watch, it would be this one.  Dayton needs to rebound or Nederland will pound them.  Will Dayton have two bad games in a row, I doubt it.  The Houston Texans were hammered bad in prime time by the Packers and now the Texans responded and are back at #1 in the NFL.  Moral, teams have bad games.  Dayton got smacked and we shall see how the Broncos respond.

[quote name="Where'sMyChippy" post="1329436" timestamp="1352839494"]
[quote author=coach pops link=topic=106091.msg1329398#msg1329398 date=1352838065]
Sounds right. By down years I didn't mean to diss Dayton. Just that Ned had been going about three rounds deep in the playoffs and don't think we did in those years. I do remember Dayton being loaded those two years. It should be a really good game. Looking forward to it.
[/quote]

This is a perfect example of how these message boards should be between two teams that both have aspirations of winning.  I'm so tired of the negativity the majority of 19-4A carries.  Dayton has class, most of BH has class, SC thinks they are God's gift of perfection to the world in high school football while all the while their enrollment doubles most 4A schools.  The talent pool to choose from there is unreal and if any other school had the numbers they had to choose from I know that their egos would be at bay.  Personally, I'm a Vidor fan.  I know that Vidor has some fans that have been known to run their mouth a bit but compared to SC it's absurd.  I have NEVER seen a more classless bit of individuals.  Respect is earned, not bestowed.  Good luck to both Nederland and Dayton.  I'll be pulling for Nederland but will refuse to spit on and slander Dayton's name like other posters on this website have (SC).  Dayton is a very talented team and their fans have a true pride for their team rather than a disdain for everyone else that ISN'T their team.
[/quote]+1 great post, and thanks but not all SC posters are like that , there is actually a few that seem like really cool people! ;)