Nederland 9-1 vs Dayton 9-1 Bi-District who you got?

who wins  

308 members have voted

1. 1. who wins

• Nederland
    • Dayton

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Brubaker" post="1330877" timestamp="1352947789"]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=106064.msg1330869#msg1330869 date=1352947362]
Dayton 37-24 ;)
[/quote]

Buddy, Buddy, Buddy, you seem like such a smart football guy???  Straight Flush... King Me.
[/quote]I cant remember the last time Dayton lost back-to-back games.

[quote name="IamWhoIam" post="1330878" timestamp="1352947820"]
Dayton is going to come out needing to prove something. This game will be close, in Dayton's favor.  :)
[/quote]
Nederland is going to come out to prove that they are not Dayton's punching bag, and that they are a team with State title hopes.

Okay, if you're hanging it on voices in your head, rabbits foot, snake eyes and other stuff that have odds and black magic factored in... okay I'll cut you some slack.  But don't tell me that a football guy like you has watched this Nederland team and thinks that will be the outcome and if it is.. good lord, pick another score, I can assure you that ain't happening.

Guest IamWhoIam
[quote name="ram0524" post="1330884" timestamp="1352948093"]
[quote author=IamWhoIam link=topic=106064.msg1330878#msg1330878 date=1352947820]
Dayton is going to come out needing to prove something. This game will be close, in Dayton's favor.  :)
[/quote]
Nederland is going to come out to prove that they are not Dayton's punching bag, and that they are[b] a team with State title hopes.[/b]
[/quote] Isn't that the hope of all HS football programs?

Nederland has nothing to prove, they have no chip on their shoulder.  They are a team on a mission with aspirations and goals bigger than earning respect, or bouncing back, or proving people wrong.  All this is malarkey talk, these two teams are close to bustin each other in the mouth, us fan's time is about up.  Time for the boys to rumble.

Guest IamWhoIam
[quote name="Brubaker" post="1330889" timestamp="1352948341"]
Nederland has nothing to prove, they have no chip on their shoulder.  They are a team on a mission with aspirations and goals bigger than earning respect, or bouncing back, or proving people wrong.  All this is malarkey talk, these two teams are close to bustin each other in the mouth, us fan's time is about up.  [b]Time for the boys to rumble.[/b]
[/quote]Can't wait.  ;D

[quote name="Brubaker" post="1330889" timestamp="1352948341"]
Nederland has nothing to prove, they have no chip on their shoulder.  They are a team on a mission with aspirations and goals bigger than earning respect, or bouncing back, or proving people wrong.  All this is malarkey talk, these two teams are close to bustin each other in the mouth, us fan's time is about up.  Time for the boys to rumble.
[/quote]
They may not have anything to prove to the fans, but to the players here still remember that scrimmage, and heard stories and remember seeing the beat downs that Dayton has given us.

Guest IamWhoIam
[quote name="ram0524" post="1330919" timestamp="1352951016"]
[quote author=U Mad Bro? link=topic=106064.msg1330918#msg1330918 date=1352950940]
Gotta say, Dayton's 3 deep or better since '07 is pretty incredibile!
[/quote]
That is a great feat to accomplish, but even the best of [b]streaks come to an end sometime.[/b]
[/quote] Sometimes, but not this time  ;)

Guest TribePride
[quote name="ram0524" post="1330919" timestamp="1352951016"]
[quote author=U Mad Bro? link=topic=106064.msg1330918#msg1330918 date=1352950940]
Gotta say, Dayton's 3 deep or better since '07 is pretty incredibile!
[/quote]
That is a great feat to accomplish, but even the best of streaks come to an end sometime.
[/quote]

True. That's why I'm sticking with my initial prediction 28-21 Dogs. Amazing run by Dayton if the cookie crumbles!

Little Comparison Cuz I'm Bored.

I think that Nederland will stop Dayton's running Game and win because of it.

Lets compare... Cougars lost to both teams.

Vs. Nederland they had 25 rushes for 53 yards
Vs. Dayton they had 42 rushes for 288 Yards
Vs. Nederland ypc 2.12
Vs. Dayton ypc 6.86

Lets Compare rushing offenses vs the Cougs Defense.
vs. Nederland 46/208
vs dayton 36/149
vs nederland 4.52 ypc
vs dayton 4.14 ypc.

Difference.

Nederland had a 2.4 Positive ratio
Dayton had a -2.72 Ratio.

Meaning you should expect the differential to be 5+ in the Offense to Defense YPC.

Simply put Nederland is going to run up and down and Dayton is going to have to throw the ball to win. or they will try and run it and get destroyed.

Either way i see Nederland Winning. If dayton tries to run the ball, they won't go anywhere and if they try and pass it the line won't be able to prevent the pass rush.

The Broncos only chance at a win is a couple turnovers on the nederland side of the football field, and there defense playing at an extremely high level. I think Nederland gets an early TD then it's ground and pound from there, making it extremely difficult on the Broncos. If it stays close perhaps Carrancao will win one for Dayton, I just expect Nederland to win both line sof scrimmage and dominate this game physically. on route to a 14 point win.

[quote name="Cougtalk" post="1330954" timestamp="1352957267"]

Vs. Nederland ypc 2.12
Vs. Dayton ypc 6.86

vs. Nederland 46/208
vs dayton 36/149
vs nederland 4.52 ypc
vs dayton 4.14 ypc.

Difference.

Meaning you should expect the differential to be 5+ in the Offense to Defense YPC.

Simply put Nederland is going to run up and down and Dayton is going to have to throw the ball to win. or they will try and run it and get destroyed.

Either way i see Nederland Winning. If dayton tries to run the ball, they won't go anywhere and if they try and pass it the line won't be able to prevent the pass rush.

The Broncos only chance at a win is a couple turnovers on the nederland side of the football field, and there defense playing at an extremely high level. I think Nederland gets an early TD then it's ground and pound from there, making it extremely difficult on the Broncos. If it stays close perhaps Carrancao will win one for Dayton, I just expect Nederland to win both line sof scrimmage and dominate this game physically. on route to a 14 point win.
[/quote]wow like that formula. Poor dayton doesnt stand a chance. Oh well im still going to watch the game even though the outcome is clearly evident.

Guest IamWhoIam
[quote name="bronco pride" post="1330955" timestamp="1352957908"]
[quote author=Cougtalk link=topic=106064.msg1330954#msg1330954 date=1352957267]

Vs. Nederland ypc 2.12
Vs. Dayton ypc 6.86

vs. Nederland 46/208
vs dayton 36/149
vs nederland 4.52 ypc
vs dayton 4.14 ypc.

Difference.

[/quote]wow like that formula. Poor dayton doesnt stand a chance. Oh well im still going to watch the game even though the outcome is clearly evident.
[/quote] Dayton should just go ahead and stay home. Save the district gas money.

[quote name="IamWhoIam" post="1330957" timestamp="1352958319"]
[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=106064.msg1330955#msg1330955 date=1352957908]
[quote author=Cougtalk link=topic=106064.msg1330954#msg1330954 date=1352957267]

Vs. Nederland ypc 2.12
Vs. Dayton ypc 6.86

vs. Nederland 46/208
vs dayton 36/149
vs nederland 4.52 ypc
vs dayton 4.14 ypc.

Difference.

[/quote] Dayton should just go ahead and stay home. Save the district gas money.
[/quote]Dont do that, Nederland needs a tune up game....in all honesty this game has potential to be a true high school football grind game. I just think Nederland has too much defense and an offensive game plan not seen yet all year....

[quote name="liltex" post="1330989" timestamp="1352983298"]
How many teams have Ned faced w/a Carranco type kicker(none in 20-4a)=poor field position all night,12,000 + fans bout to see 1 of the great ones-Go Broncos
[/quote]Carranco is as good as it gets at the H.S. level, Im hoping Ned doesnt allow him to be a huge factor. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83