WEST ORANGE-STARK AT SILSBEE BROADCAST/WO-S wins 26-12

WOSgrad

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="CATS80" post="1326337" timestamp="1352563581"]
Just a Question to the WOS Fans . I have not seen Jasper play this year. But I still see where some are saying they are better than Silsbee. What is your opiniom of this since you have played both? I  would put more value on your opinion for that reason
[/quote]

IMO, silsbee offense is way more explosive. Defensively, I'd have to give a slight edge to Silsbee also.

very well put i will say this for the silsbee fan you are some great people and you came ot and filled your side of the stands a supported your very very good team it was great to see this good luck in the playoff and  go deep deep into the playoff as we mustangs fans know you will

[quote name="speveto" post="1326218" timestamp="1352557776"]
Silsbee`s  QB  looked like a "REINCARNATION" of the "GREAT  J. J.".  He shredded the WOS defense and was unstoppable until the famous "HALF-TIME ADJUSTMENT".  I would like to apologize to Aggy for my "TASTELESS" joke about  "THE GREAN SHAG CARPET".
[/quote]

As far as the qb position,  I may have to say that Patrick may be a little better in my opinion than JJ.  JJ  had the speed advantage but i think Patrick is a better passer.

[quote name="CATS80" post="1326337" timestamp="1352563581"]
Just a Question to the WOS Fans . I have not seen Jasper play this year. But I still see where some are saying they are better than Silsbee. What is your opiniom of this since you have played both? I  would put more value on your opinion for that reason
[/quote]

I would give the edge to Silsbee because they can exploit Jasper's secondary. Otherwise fairly even. Speed matchup is very close.

[quote name="MrUmp1" post="1327626" timestamp="1352674539"]
[quote author=CATS80 link=topic=106041.msg1326337#msg1326337 date=1352563581]
[/quote]

I would give the edge to Silsbee because they can exploit Jasper's secondary. Otherwise fairly even. Speed matchup is very close.
[/quote]

I agree.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476