Central @ Livingston

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="WILL I AM" post="1307269" timestamp="1350933637"]
livingston is a bigger stronger and faster vidor team #14 is a UT commit for a reason but it wnt be the men in green who beat the jags. central better beware of the crazed zebras!
[/quote]Losers always find anyone to blame but themselves. ::)

[quote name="Lions#80" post="1307296" timestamp="1350936304"]
[quote author=WILL I AM link=topic=104999.msg1307269#msg1307269 date=1350933637]
livingston is a bigger stronger and faster vidor team #14 is a UT commit for a reason but it wnt be the men in green who beat the jags. central better beware of the crazed zebras!
[/quote]

WILL I AM (or Whatever) -  your inference about the game officials is stupid, ludicrous and, and, and, - I've run out of inane descriptives for your post.  If Central plays better than Livingston they will win.  If Central does not play better than Livingston they will not win.  There will not be enough officials' calls to sway the outcome of this game either way.  Get off that unbased crap or get a striped shirt and whistle and get your butt out there. ::)

[quote name="Lions#80" post="1307296" timestamp="1350936304"]
[quote author=WILL I AM link=topic=104999.msg1307269#msg1307269 date=1350933637]
[/quote]I agree ;D

Since y'all want to take it there Vidor will lose early in playoffs.... Imma say second round maybe... No better than what they done last year if they even made to the third... Second they ain't even a part of the Beaumont tradition Ozen's even luck to be part of the Beaumont Bowl now series. As a matter if fact if Ozen doesn't exist we wouldn't even be having this conversation becuz guess what we'd be in Beaumont with 2 5A teams. The Jags lost everything when they let the last coach go. Washington and staff suck at preparing the guys for high pressure football which is what we've experience down here in 4A becuz of Ozen's existence. PAM is the best team in these neck of the woods!! Not Vidor, not WOS, not Nederland, not Newton, or any other team ranked in Texas all classifications period. An although they may not get the chance to avenge a loss to Cibolo Steele. They will still be the last Southeast Texas team standing come the third round of the playoffs, not any of the teams I mentioned earlier. Definitely not any team with a QB that even compares to the same style as TIM TEBOW so sorry Vidorians no state run this year and after this one you WILL replace Lumberton at the bottom of what's know as the toughest district in TEXAS!! An you will meet Dayton and they will defeat your very grounded attack. Sorry!!!Us Jags we don't have many expectations this years due to poor coaching at least I can say I don't expect much so maybe they will pull a Westbrook like move an get a real football coach not a ex or current track coach I guess to coach our team. But hay all due respect to Washington but that good ole boy system ain't gone cut it here!!

The jury is in.  This is do  die time.  We need scores on every possession and hope our defense can hold for a few times.  It's imperative that we be able to run the ball consistently to make this work.....  Minus that silly tail option play that haven't worked in 2 years...

[quote name="usedtobe" post="1307317" timestamp="1350937340"]
[quote author=Lions#80 link=topic=104999.msg1307296#msg1307296 date=1350936304]
[/quote]

WILL I AM (or Whatever) -  your inference about the game officials is stupid, ludicrous and, and, and, - I've run out of inane descriptives for your post.  If Central plays better than Livingston they will win.  If Central does not play better than Livingston they will not win.  There will not be enough officials' calls to sway the outcome of this game either way.  Get off that unbased crap or get a striped shirt and whistle and get your butt out there. ::)

Dude or whatever you are. I gave you kids their props. The boys can play! but so can the jags. Central is loaded with talent.....Coaching is a ? But you cant get mad that I  think Livingston has the best home cooked meals of the district. Not saying the refs won all of livingston's games but they sure helped in a few. Go Jags. Academy sells striped shirts so anyone can wear a shirt. Ask the green bay fans.

ace2335  true VIDOR will be with Lumberton next year, but #23 is a good football player hope he can play somewhere next year. Lets give them the last two years, look at what we have playing in college things have been good. I think coach mathews has been there awhile but before 23 his win & lost record did'nt look as good.

[quote name="understand" post="1308131" timestamp="1351018628"]
ace2335  true VIDOR will be with Lumberton next year, but #23 is a good football player hope he can play somewhere next year. Lets give them the last two years, look at what we have playing in college things have been good. I think coach mathews has been there awhile but before 23 his win & lost record did'nt look as good.
[/quote]
your giving us the last two years. smh. last i checked, we TOOK it.

[quote name="dustoff03" post="1308199" timestamp="1351031685"]
and what does Vidor have to do with Central vs Livingston?
[/quote]
Absolutely nothing. And to all the haters that think we are gonna be bad after Montana leaves all I've to say is keep thinking that. It'll just be more crow for y'all to eat when we beat y'all.

[quote name="understand" post="1308131" timestamp="1351018628"]
[/quote]

Would both of you like a wager on that? I'm easy to find...every Tuesday at the Hamburger Depot. #23 wasn't a factor in 2009 when we went to the playoffs. BTW, he has two younger brothers; one is on the freshman team right now with a kid with the last name Mathews. That freshman team has lost one game (Lumberton..go figure) while beating both Central and Ozen easily. Not sure where your math or research is coming from.

[quote name="robanadana" post="1308444" timestamp="1351080231"]
Jaguars need to send two receivers, three max out and protect Mitchell. They can have a big night if they give him some protection and he can throw those darts.
[/quote] True.  And those 2 receivers need to be Lil Mitchell and #84 Malbrough.  They have the best hands...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder