NEDERLAND AT PORT NECHES-GROVES BROADCAST/Nederland wins 37-12!!

WOSgrad

[quote name="baddog" post="1305378" timestamp="1350708320"]
Not necessarily Proud. No team hits on all cylinders every game. I thought your defense played very tough. We earned everything we got. Nothing was easy. I can't explain it. I would have loved to run it up, but it just didn't happen.
[/quote]

Although PNG had some mistakes, clearly Nederland was the better team. When you start inside your 1 yard line and march down the field 99 yards in ten plays and score a touchdown...that's no fluke.  Although Nederland may have not been hitting on all cylinders - I look for them to improve during the last district games, pull out the district championship again this year and give Dayton or Summer Creek a good hard fought battle.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I keep telling you guys that the Bulldogs just win. No style points, no blowouts, just good defense, opportunistic offense, and WINS. 14 straight district wins to be exact. The Dogs were sloppy tonight and STILL won by 25. Think San Francisco 49ers style. Nothing flashy, good defense, win ugly at times, but tough to beat. Congrats Dogs on another win. You Indian fans that weren't impressed, we weren't very impressed with y'all either. Come pull for Summer Creek in the playoffs if you'd like.

Ooh my what the final score Nederland TX did PNG even put up a fight dude really!! Call me what you want online or behind closed doors but anybody that's been keepin up with local high school football knows this wasn't close to bein the game of the week by a long shot!! If they were equal MAYBE. But it's been clear all year. That they are far from that you retard. That just one of the reasons!! But hay your team won dummy what are worried bout it for?

[quote name="ace2335" post="1305400" timestamp="1350709411"]
Ooh my what the final score Nederland TX did PNG even put up a fight dude really!! Call me what you want online or behind closed doors but anybody that's been keepin up with local high school football knows this wasn't close to bein the game of the week by a long shot!! If they were equal MAYBE. But it's been clear all year. That they are far from that you retard. That just one of the reasons!! But hay your team won dummy what are worried bout it for?
[/quote]

Your English teacher just committed suicide.
Go to bed dude.

And did you REALLY just use the word "retard"?  ::)

[quote name="CAL2TEX" post="1305403" timestamp="1350709592"]
[quote author=ace2335 link=topic=104903.msg1305400#msg1305400 date=1350709411]
[/quote]

Your English teacher just committed suicide.
Go to bed dude.
[/quote]Duhwe won.... sorry but when u have a rivalry game like ours maybe someday you'll understand what that means. And.....take us outta the top 10 like ya think. It doesn't matter! Were undefeated !

It doesn't matter that we won. We either didn't score enough or with enough style or often enough! If we would have scored 50 points, we would have been running up the score! Now since we didn't beat PNG by more, we don't deserve to be ranked! Whatever! Keep winning dogs! I don't care how we do it, let's just win!!!

[quote name="freelancer1-1" post="1305412" timestamp="1350710446"]
It doesn't matter that we won. We either didn't score enough or with enough style or often enough! If we would have scored 50 points, we would have been running up the score! Now since we didn't beat PNG by more, we don't deserve to be ranked! Whatever! Keep winning dogs! I don't care how we do it, let's just win!!!
[/quote]

+1 sir... It's lonely at the top. As Neumann said to my team when I played, "A win is a win, is a win." And we keep getting them...

[quote name="PNG Proud" post="1305340" timestamp="1350706664"]
To be honest,  I don't see how Ned is ranked so high.  If they couldn't do more damage to PNG than that,  they should drop this week.  Take away the stooooopid throw, for the pic 6,, when we were about to score,  and this game has a totally different look.

I agree,  that NED could have run on us all night,  w/o ever having to throw,  but when they did,  they were very effective (against a secondary that is almost non-existent???)

Ned was just not that impressive.  Heck,  [b]WOS, LCM and Summer Creek actually gave us a good ol' fashioned butt-whoopin (as stated above),  but not Nederland.[/b]
They are good,  but not as good as their ranking.
[/quote]

WOS 34-13 point difference 21
@LCM 35-6 point difference 29
SC 53-14 point difference 39
Nederland 37-12 point difference 25

So WOS gave you a "good ol' fashioned butt-whoppin" with less point difference and LCM scoring 4 more points than us... hmmm sounds like you need to wipe those tears proud and suck it and admit png sucks and quit being a cry baby. YALL LOST 3 years in a row 2 of them being at your place in row. Enjoy 2-8 and playing basketball early this year it's not like yall are even good at that anyways...

[quote name="jake94" post="1305395" timestamp="1350709113"]
I keep telling you guys that the Bulldogs just win. No style points, no blowouts, just good defense, opportunistic offense, and WINS. 14 straight district wins to be exact. The Dogs were sloppy tonight and STILL won by 25. Think San Francisco 49ers style. Nothing flashy, good defense, win ugly at times, but tough to beat. Congrats Dogs on another win. You Indian fans that weren't impressed, we weren't very impressed with y'all either. Come pull for Summer Creek in the playoffs if you'd like.
[/quote]

I promise if y'all play summer creek they are going to run y'all up and down that field...I predict who ever has to play them the 1st round will get beat badly....they are a step above anyone in 20-4A... Just wait and see!!

[quote name="PNG Proud" post="1305340" timestamp="1350706664"]
To be honest,  I don't see how Ned is ranked so high.  If they couldn't do more damage to PNG than that,  they should drop this week.  Take away the stooooopid throw, for the pic 6,, when we were about to score,  and this game has a totally different look.

I agree,  that NED could have run on us all night,  w/o ever having to throw,  but when they did,  they were very effective (against a secondary that is almost non-existent???)

Ned was just not that impressive.  Heck,  WOS, LCM and Summer Creek actually gave us a good ol' fashioned butt-whoopin (as stated above),  but not Nederland.

They are good,  but not as good as their ranking.
[/quote]

I could not agree more. I know my Ned Fan friends resent that I think this but know from years of following and watching that true state contenders, year after year, slaughter, and I mean slaughter teams like Vidor, LCM, PNG, Livingston and yes, even Nederland. We are winning, but we are not playing like a true top 10 team. Not even close. At this point as  HUGE Nederland fan that desperately wants to see our boys make it to a State Final game I will say that it will not, can not possibly happen if they dont start to produce more efficiently on offense and stop allowing these average teams to stay in the came. Its exhausting to watch, but I love my Dogs so I will watch and I will complain until it changes. Its a real shame.

[quote name="indianforever" post="1305510" timestamp="1350740550"]
[quote author=jake94 link=topic=104903.msg1305395#msg1305395 date=1350709113]
[/quote]

:'(

I promise if y'all play summer creek they are going to run y'all up and down that field...I predict who ever has to play them the 1st round will get beat badly....they are a step above anyone in 20-4A... Just wait and see!!
[/quote]

[quote name="indianforever" post="1304964" timestamp="1350698911"]
I have seen Nederland and summer creek and if Nederland has to play them it will get ugly.....I'm calling it now if 1st rd is in between these two it 1 and done for nederland
[/quote]

Guess what?

Png.....re: playoffs..........none and done. ;)

That's an easy bet.

Nederland plays tough when they need to and last nite it was a snoozer.  Still beat PNG at the ol' reservation. 

That's just sweet whether by 1 or 25!!!!!!! 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

[quote name="indianforever" post="1305510" timestamp="1350740550"]
[quote author=jake94 link=topic=104903.msg1305395#msg1305395 date=1350709113]
[/quote]

For what it's worth, Summer Creek was undefeated last season heading into the playoffs and were upset in the first round if I remember correctly. No doubt that they are a very good team, but not unbeatable. Just a question, who are you picking when Summer Creek faces Dayton in the final week of district? That game will more than likely determine who Nederland plays the first week of the playoffs.

[/quote]

Congras to Nederland  Better get it together you played against our defense with a bunch of injuries last night and did not impress me at all compared to Summer Creek I hope you all do well in the playoffs but Im worried about the first round matchups based on last nights game.

PNG can't stand Nederland having a good year when they are down.. I don't want to see an purple on our side during the playoffs. Stay home and maybe read a book on how to lose with dignity. You know just like everyone else does that Nederland can beat any team in 19-4A if they don't play sloppy. Last night was very sloppy for Nederland and yet we still put up 37 points and crammed the ball down your throat all night when you had 8 or 9 guys in the box. I'd love to see run/pass ratio because I can promise you, had Nederland gone to Kimler more down the field, it would've been a lot worse. He had a foot height advantage over that DB.. But we didn't have to. Our O-line imposed its will against the Png defense..

[quote name="GoDogs27" post="1305587" timestamp="1350746990"]
PNG can't stand Nederland having a good year when they are down.. I don't want to see an purple on our side during the playoffs. Stay home and maybe read a book on how to lose with dignity. You know just like everyone else does that Nederland can beat any team in 19-4A if they don't play sloppy. Last night was very sloppy for Nederland and yet we still put up 37 points and crammed the ball down your throat all night when you had 8 or 9 guys in the box. I'd love to see run/pass ratio because I can promise you, had Nederland gone to Kimler more down the field, it would've been a lot worse. He had a foot height advantage over that DB.. But we didn't have to. Our O-line imposed its will against the Png defense..
[/quote]

Try winning with dignity. Top 10 team...act like you been there before.

[quote name="NDNation" post="1305592" timestamp="1350747791"]
[quote author=GoDogs27 link=topic=104903.msg1305587#msg1305587 date=1350746990]
[/quote]

[/quote]
So we can't celebrate for beating our arch rival now?

I'll take 37-12 over anyone, anytime. Down year, up year, it really doesn't matter. Injuries??....like we never had the injury bug. Best tackler on PNG defense was the sideline...and then some.
Every comment from png, except maybe one, has been damming with faint praise. I win with pride and accept defeat by recognizing the other team as the better. Thanks for nothing.

[quote name="ram0524" post="1305595" timestamp="1350748063"]
[quote author=NDNation link=topic=104903.msg1305592#msg1305592 date=1350747791]
[quote author=GoDogs27 link=topic=104903.msg1305587#msg1305587 date=1350746990]
[/quote]

[/quote]
So we can't celebrate for beating our arch rival now?
[/quote]

Celebrate all you want...you know we would be acting like fools if we would have won...I will be there rooting for you guys in the playoffs.....but y'all had to go start a thread about the fan base...really?

[quote name="prepballfan" post="1305554" timestamp="1350744445"]
Congras to Nederland  Better get it together you played against our defense with a bunch of injuries last night and did not impress me at all compared to Summer Creek I hope you all do well in the playoffs but Im worried about the first round matchups based on last nights game.
[/quote]

I think you're running a fever today, pbfan.  This is about the third dumb post of yours that I have come across today.  Nederland, in a giant rivalry match, meaning that that gives the underdog (in this case PN-G if you didn't know that much) a two touchdown impetus.  Nederland wins by 25 points - 3 touchdowns PLUS - and you're not impressed at all.  Don't know what you do for a living but I trust it isn't coaching football at any level. ::) 8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder