**OFFICIAL** Mid-County Madness Thread!!!

GoDogs27

Who wins?  

153 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Nederland
    • PN-G

[quote name="mytwocents" post="1299539" timestamp="1350148801"]
[quote author=DogsDLine link=topic=104613.msg1299535#msg1299535 date=1350148746]
[quote author=mytwocents link=topic=104613.msg1299414#msg1299414 date=1350144199]
Nederland d has atleast 2 pic 6's and shows that they deserve that state ranking.

Ned by 4 TD's.
[/quote]
They have 4 pick 6's.
[/quote]
I meant they will have 2 pic 6's in this game.
[/quote]

two...I agree, defense will dominate against PNG.  Big plays for sure!

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure if this game will be a blowout or not, but I remember from last season that the front 4 of Nederland was all over the PNG QB all night long. That was against a better PNG offensive line than they have this year and they had a solid running game last season. The Nederland D Line and overall team defense is even better than last season. I don't think the Indians will find success running the football and I am not sure the offensive line will be able to give AJ time to do much. PNG has struggled on defense this year and I don't see them scoring more than 20 against Ned. I will take Nederland 31-14.

[quote name="jake94" post="1299805" timestamp="1350161807"]
I'm not sure if this game will be a blowout or not, but I remember from last season that the front 4 of Nederland was all over the PNG QB all night long. That was against a better PNG offensive line than they have this year and they had a solid running game last season. The Nederland D Line and overall team defense is even better than last season. I don't think the Indians will find success running the football and I am not sure the offensive line will be able to give AJ time to do much. PNG has struggled on defense this year and I don't see them scoring more than 20 against Ned. I will take Nederland 31-14.
[/quote]

That's a great summary of what problems will face PNG Friday night.

I do agree, that PNG's absence of a solid running game will affect their passing game.  PNG might want to pull out every trick play they have and use them, hoping for a break here and there.

PNG Clark return ability is a bright spot for the NDNs.

Still Nederland, by many.... 8)

[quote name="thedogs1987" post="1299825" timestamp="1350162580"]
A more amusing thing in this thread may be guessing who the "12" so far who voted for PNG to win.....

Let me guess a couple,

PNG bamakid,
[b]PNG Proud[/b],
dogbite????

ummm,  Go Dogs27 are you with us????
[/quote]

Missed on that one,  my delusional friend.

[quote name="thedogs1987" post="1299825" timestamp="1350162580"]
A more amusing thing in this thread may be guessing who the "12" so far who voted for PNG to win.....

Let me guess a couple,

PNG bamakid,
PNG Proud,
dogbite????

ummm,  Go Dogs27 are you with us????
[/quote]
Why would you even question my vote?! Of course I voted for Nederland!

[quote name="NDOMAKONG" post="1299342" timestamp="1350140057"]
Wow.  So DME, you been gone a little long maybe.  So Nederland doesn't get up for this game?  Wow is all I have to say.  We're fans on here talking bullsmack.  Those boys are gonna strap it on and go to work, that's the only way Neumann allows it to happen.  Dogs are coming, and we're bringing our BELOVED D with us, we'll see if you wished we woulda left em at home when it's done. You may want to take a page from PNG Proud's book and keep the bulletin board material to a minimum.
[/quote]

Yeah maybe so... lol.....

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1300291" timestamp="1350220111"]
If y'all mess around and let PN-G sneak y'all, this message board would be flooded with purple nation in full force.
[/quote]

That would only be fair wouldn't it?  Since we're drowning in it right now!  :)

[quote name="PNG Proud" post="1300508" timestamp="1350242513"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=104613.msg1300291#msg1300291 date=1350220111]
If y'all mess around and let PN-G sneak y'all, this message board would be flooded with purple nation in full force.
[/quote]

That would only be fair wouldn't it?  Since we're drowning in it right now!  :)
[/quote]

Yeah if that happens we would see posters that havent been missing for a few weeks now lol

What is Faircloth's record against Neumann? I think it is 1-2 and after friday it will be 1-3 and next year it will be 1-4 and the year after that it will be 1-5 and after that 1-6, after that I don't know. That doesn't mean ya'll will not make the playoffs, but from the seniors to the freshmen they have owned png.

[quote name="football04" post="1300740" timestamp="1350263834"]
What is Faircloth's record against Neumann? I think it is 1-2 and after friday it will be 1-3 and next year it will be 1-4 and the year after that it will be 1-5 and after that 1-6, after that I don't know. That doesn't mean ya'll will not make the playoffs, but from the seniors to the freshmen they have owned png.
[/quote]
Stupid is as stupid does you proved that point for sure

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder