A Top Ten matchup this week:#6 WS vs.#10 Alto

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="pinelandflash" post="1295226" timestamp="1349756170"]
No, that wasnt what I meant lol. No one is overlooking ANYBODY believe me. Just saw that both teams are ranked and would make a great matchup is all............
[/quote]

Just put another thread up for this week's game to avoid any pretense that anyone is overlooking Shelbyville..............

[quote name="AltoJacketFan5" post="1295050" timestamp="1349737675"]
We'll see.  Alto has gotten better every week, very young team with loads of talent.  Jacolby Whitaker will by far be the best player yall have seen this year along with several others.  Alto D' is very fast overall, got 2 Soph DE's that beasts.
[/quote]

Should be a great game between two great teams. Not overlooking Shelbyville this week though just like yall aren't overlooking Cushing.

[quote name="STINGER" post="1295309" timestamp="1349788717"]
At this point who cares who wins the WS/Alto game!  Focus on the task at hand which is Shelbyville!  Come on Pinelandflash, of all the sports gurus out there you should know this rule as well as anyone!
[/quote]

I jumped the gun on it, I admit. But no one is overlooking ANYONE BELIEVE me. As another post said, if the Shelbyville team that beat Groveton shows up Friday things could get interesting....... They are focused on the Dragons this week, not the Jackets(though they will be Monday the 15th lol). Sometimes I put my foot in it and this time it went in up to my knees..............

trust this WS will never face the atheletes they will see vs alto and SA. and btw dont think they have been tested yet!!!  if WS wins so be it, but Alto and SA has way more atheletes and tradtion than WS ever has. just speaking the truth, WS better win at home vs alto beacuse all the smack talk in pineland about SA demise trust me is vastly overrated!!!!!! look who SA has played!!!!

[quote name="JesseJames" post="1295974" timestamp="1349870733"]
[quote author=KingJames123 link=topic=104376.msg1295968#msg1295968 date=1349869814]
West Sabine is better than both this year..plain and simple.. paat doesn't matter
[/quote]
I'm glad you cleared that up. No use in playing now. Just wondering, what is paat?
[/quote]
Paat is slang for past:-)

[quote name="KingJames123" post="1295746" timestamp="1349818309"]
West sabine by alot lol.. didn't alto lose to Groveton?
[/quote]

Yeah we lost to Groveton so what?  Groveton would have the same record with yalls cup cake schedule.  Doesn't matter, changes have been made since that game and Alto is a different team.

Didn't Tenaha light yall up for 400+ yards 20/30 sumthin points?  They didn't even get half that against Alto and our skill players are a lot better than theirs.

WS by a lot, HA, the times coming!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin