Dayton fan needs prayer

vpdb78

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="octfeb" post="1294616" timestamp="1349708434"]
[quote author=vpdb78 link=topic=104345.msg1294423#msg1294423 date=1349671907]
Known as knightrider on here  Needed a by-pass they said he's too weak for a by-pass surgery. They are going to keep him in a indoused coma, till they can get him stronger. please pray for Steve. Steve also a big Vidor Pirates fan
[/quote] can you keep us up to date on him please? What hospital is he in?
[/quote]  He's in Houston Norhwest in Spring,Tx in SICU

[quote name="octfeb" post="1294462" timestamp="1349696000"]
OMGOSH... that makes me so sad  :(  Lord Jesus give him strength and his family, doctors to know what to do. We know that You God can do all things. And that he comes out of this 100% healthy...

I had the pleasure of meeting him Friday.. Get well soon Steve.
[/quote]

AMEN and AMEN!  Let it be done Lord Jesus!

Thank ya'll for all the prayers for my dad I got to talk  to him this morning and He tried to talk to me but I told him he couldnt and he got really excited to see me and his granddaughter named alexis.  but the had to sedate him after because he started coughing really bad . I will keep ya'll posted more tomorrow.

Thank ya'll again

His Daughter Tasha.

[quote name="knightrider" post="1296553" timestamp="1349906484"]
Thank ya'll for all the prayers for my dad I got to talk  to him this morning and He tried to talk to me but I told him he couldnt and he got really excited to see me and his granddaughter named alexis.  but the had to sedate him after because he started coughing really bad . I will keep ya'll posted more tomorrow.

Thank ya'll again

His Daughter Tasha.
[/quote] Hey Tasha are you the one that was sitting with him at the football game last Friday? Glad to read he is some better... Praying for complete recovery...

[quote name="knightrider" post="1296553" timestamp="1349906484"]

Thank ya'll again

His Daughter Tasha.
[/quote]Lord we come to you because there is no other name with the authority of healing. Lord we love you and thank you for all the blessings you provide in our lives and we give you the credit. Lord we pray for healing over knightrider health today. We pray that your holy hand will guide the doctors minds as they come up with a game plan and their hands as they physically work on him. Lord I pray for peace over the family as they walk through this fire. May the love from your throne be with them in this time of need. Lord your ways are above our ways and we know you want good things for your people. We are above and not beneath, the head and not the tail. Lord when they come out of the fire, let them give you credit. Let them say if God did this for us, he will do it again.

[quote name="ECFAN#1" post="1296590" timestamp="1349910750"]
[quote author=knightrider link=topic=104345.msg1296553#msg1296553 date=1349906484]

Thank ya'll again

His Daughter Tasha.
[/quote]Lord we come to you because there is no other name with the authority of healing. Lord we love you and thank you for all the blessings you provide in our lives and we give you the credit. Lord we pray for healing over knightrider health today. We pray that your holy hand will guide the doctors minds as they come up with a game plan and their hands as they physically work on him. Lord I pray for peace over the family as they walk through this fire. May the love from your throne be with them in this time of need. Lord your ways are above our ways and we know you want good things for your people. We are above and not beneath, the head and not the tail. Lord when they come out of the fire, let them give you credit. Let them say if God did this for us, he will do it again.
[/quote] amen  :D

[quote name="knightrider" post="1296588" timestamp="1349910537"]
that was my sister with him that night. she wants to know if u will send the pics so she can have
[/quote] Hey hun.. I sent a PM.. will you check it please? Thank you.

By his stripes we are healed. Lord you died and rose again so that we live. Your word has authority that pierces down to the marrow of our bones. Lord we want you in charge of his health so we give you the authority to do the things you need to do. Open the doors that need to be open and close the doors that need to be closed. Lord I pray that you pour out your Love over this family in their time of need. In Jesus name we pray.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    nanoflowcell
    Newest Member
    nanoflowcell