Vidors running back out

phunter308

Rumor that was confirmed today to me by a Vidor insider says one of Vidors running back has been removed out of Vidor H.S.. The reason given to me was disciplinary due to verbal abuse. Mathews is pleading with school principal to reverse decision. I hope that this is not the case. Mytwocents may know more.

[quote name="phunter308" post="1281966" timestamp="1348606270"]
Rumor that was confirmed today to me by a Vidor insider says *********** removed out of Vidor H.S.. The reason given to me was disciplinary due to verbal abuse. Mathews is pleading with school principal to reverse decision. I hope that this is not the case. Mytwocents may know more.
[/quote]

[size=36pt]It's not right to out a child on this board.[/size]
What I hear is that is Mathews is the one who kicked him off the team.

He is currently in Vidors disciplinary program where he can not participate in anything. This was established Monday, as it stands he will miss the next three games (Nederland, Beaumont Ozen, and Lumberton). After that he will be eligible to play. Although he will have to earn his way back after this issue. Which I really hate to hear I already had plans in place to attend the Ozen game which would have been the first time to get to see him play.

[quote name="C O Wilson Bullpups" post="1281975" timestamp="1348606828"]
[quote author=phunter308 link=topic=103688.msg1281966#msg1281966 date=1348606270]
Rumor that was confirmed today to me by a Vidor insider says *********** removed out of Vidor H.S.. The reason given to me was disciplinary due to verbal abuse. Mathews is pleading with school principal to reverse decision. I hope that this is not the case. Mytwocents may know more.
[/quote]

[size=36pt]It's not right to out a child on this board.[/size]
What I hear is that is Mathews is the one who kicked him off the team.
[/quote] hey mr bullpup that is just what you did!!!