Hull-Daisetta vs Deweyville

HD will be facing a tough, scrappy and physical team in the Pirates. D-ville played a tough close game vs San Augustine. HD has played some bigger size schools and managed a 2-2 record. HD has to finish their long drives and not turn the ball over. D-ville will capitalize on turnovers and the game could get out of hand. HD has good size and hopefully will take advantage of that.

HD 21
D-ville 14

I respect yall's opinions. I love HD once again being the under dog. People predicted a large margin loss to Lovelady and Groveton also. HD will be in this game and might just pull off another upset. Deweyville is a good strong team, not as good as Kountze, but maybe as good as Groveton and Lovelady. Should make for a salty hard hitting game. Go Bobcats!!!!!

[quote name="H-D BOBCAT 55" post="1280466" timestamp="1348491304"]
I respect yall's opinions. I love HD once again being the under dog. People predicted a large margin loss to Lovelady and Groveton also. HD will be in this game and might just pull off another upset. Deweyville is a good strong team, not as good as Kountze, but maybe as good as Groveton and Lovelady. Should make for a salty hard hitting game. Go Bobcats!!!!!
[/quote]I'm impresseed with this HD team, I'm hearing about them all the time and what coach Finney is doing for the town. I also witnessed this team working out saturday during my sons youth game in Hull Daisetta, and it looked like they were doing it on their own.

[quote name="BellBiz30" post="1280490" timestamp="1348493961"]
[quote author=H-D BOBCAT 55 link=topic=103594.msg1280466#msg1280466 date=1348491304]
[/quote]I'm impresseed with this HD team, I'm hearing about them all the time and what coach Finney is doing for the town. I also witnessed this team working out saturday during my sons youth game in Hull Daisetta, and it looked like they were doing it on their own.
[/quote]Yes, Coach Finney has redirected our football culture. Coach Finney has worked from day one to bring back the pride and tradition to HD. The Hull-Daisetta Bobcats will only get better every year under Finney. H-D will again be back on top soon.

Guest incognito123
Can we see some emotion out of the Bobcats this week?  Act like you want to be there!  I'm not predicting a score, I just want to see an improvement over the junk we all witnessed last week.  Keep playing defense like you are doing and you might be fine. 

[quote name="BringThePain" post="1280793" timestamp="1348509248"]
Can we see some emotion out of the Bobcats this week?  Act like you want to be there!  I'm not predicting a score, I just want to see an improvement over the junk we all witnessed last week.  Keep playing defense like you are doing and you might be fine.
[/quote]I agree the defense has played great. HD Bobcat 9 and myself have had several conversations, about our boys not being fired up or hyped up at the start of games. Even after the half when they come out, they look flat. When I played we were yelling, hitting each other and bouncing around. Football is an emotional game, I wonder if the Coaches are trying to keep the guys focused and directing them to tone it down. Or wonder if the kids just ain't hyped up to be there? I do see where you are coming from BTP. HD Bobcats get fired up and hitt'em in the mouth!!!!

[quote name="H-D BOBCAT 55" post="1281473" timestamp="1348578377"]
[quote author=DP#1FAN link=topic=103594.msg1281447#msg1281447 date=1348570964]
No love loss here. This will be a hard hitting game. Pirates control ball and limit turnovers.

Deweyville 32
H.D.        16
[/quote]Funny that's HD's MO. lol. This may be a low scoring game.
[/quote]

Turnovers killed the Bobcats against Groveton and almost got them beat by Lovelady, if they can cut down on the turnovers they should be fine

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder