Ec vs Woodville.

wackpack

Most of the Seniors on EC's Varsity football team have played sports together since 7th grade & have been undefeated a major portion of that time.  These guys may not all be the biggest or the fastest but they have proven time after time that they have heart.  It is a pleasure to watch them participate not only in football, but basketball, baseball & track.  With a big dose of positive reinforcement (from the 'powers that be'), calling the right plays & determination from each player, I believe we will still be one of the District contenders.  Wish we could have won against Hardin Jefferson, but that team was ready to play last week & win their homecoming.  Every one of their guys gave their all (even Homecoming King #10).
GO BUCS!!!!  EC Nana

[quote name="Kvillecats" post="1280297" timestamp="1348451969"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=103587.msg1280292#msg1280292 date=1348451466]
[quote author=KingJames123 link=topic=103587.msg1280284#msg1280284 date=1348451191]
Buna??... are they supposed to be good?
[/quote]

Well, if we were to compare Buna to Kountze, I may have to go with Buna. ;)
[/quote] Me too! Kountze havent showed me NOTHING!
[/quote]i need to be refreshed on what buna has beside guys who run 4.9's in the secondary

[quote name="Sportz-Fanatic" post="1281459" timestamp="1348575050"]
Deepest backfield in district?? Have you seen Newton!?
[/quote]
Key word is 'deepest'. Not most talented. They're still really young amd inexperienced back there. But they're 4-deep at RB and have two QB's that bring all kinds of athleticism to the table.

[quote name="Jolly Roger" post="1280976" timestamp="1348515485"]
Woodville in an upset.

24-23.
[/quote]

Not an upset Ville just has to play without any turnovers and have the right plays called at the right time they will be fine! I think the play calling is what seperates Woodville from winning!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder