Coldspring @ LaMarque

TROJANSWIN

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1266342" timestamp="1347235344"]
[quote author=TROJANSWIN link=topic=102871.msg1266339#msg1266339 date=1347235258]
What are your thoughts?????
[/quote]

Coldspring        6
La Marque      24
[/quote]

Going to be worse than that.

[quote name="TROJANSWIN" post="1266379" timestamp="1347238917"]
From what I saw in watching LaMarque play Galveston on TV, and watching Coldspring play Navasota, they looked pretty even.  Both teams had trouble holding on to the ball.  I have a feeling who ever wins the turn over game wins this. 
Coldspring 22 - LaMarque 14
[/quote]
From the LaMarque game against Galveston then the LaMarque game against Texas City leads me to believe CS will get blown out. CS defense is their strength but athlete for athlete LaMarque's got them, especially in size. They should be able to run on coldspring and they should be able to use their athletes to stop the cs rushing attack.

[quote name="LP6" post="1266380" timestamp="1347239079"]
[quote author=TROJANSWIN link=topic=102871.msg1266379#msg1266379 date=1347238917]
From what I saw in watching LaMarque play Galveston on TV, and watching Coldspring play Navasota, they looked pretty even.  Both teams had trouble holding on to the ball.  I have a feeling who ever wins the turn over game wins this. 
[/quote]
From the LaMarque game against Galveston then the LaMarque game against Texas City leads me to believe CS will get blown out. CS defense is their strength but athlete for athlete LaMarque's got them, especially in size. They should be able to run on coldspring and they should be able to use their athletes to stop the cs rushing attack.
[/quote]
;) 8)

[quote name="89falcon" post="1266351" timestamp="1347235926"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=102871.msg1266342#msg1266342 date=1347235344]
[quote author=TROJANSWIN link=topic=102871.msg1266339#msg1266339 date=1347235258]
What are your thoughts?????
[/quote]

Coldspring        6
La Marque      24
[/quote]

Going to be worse than that.
[/quote]

Not too sure about that. I think Navasota is every bit as good as La Marque, if not better. Navasota has a better offense, La Marque the better defense.

I am confident 24-6 is a good prediction for a score for this game.

[quote name="LP6" post="1266380" timestamp="1347239079"]
[quote author=TROJANSWIN link=topic=102871.msg1266379#msg1266379 date=1347238917]
[/quote]
[/quote]
Galveston and Texas City looked pretty weak.  I think LaMarque is pretty good, but these two made them look better than they are.  I think the Trojans can hang with them, and pull out the victory.

Coldspring will need to pass the ball. If they can complete 5 passes the score will be [b]Coldspring by 12[/b], but if they only attempt and/or complete 2 passes, LaMarque by at least 21. Coldspring has to complete passes to keep the linebackers and safeties from crashing the box but the predictable QB roll-outs will not work but once or twice, the rest have to be three step drops or shotgun by the QB to have time to pass. Coldspring will still do the scat-trap but I think will pass more this game. [b]Coldspring by 12 points.[/b]

[quote name="captredass" post="1266737" timestamp="1347297265"]
Coldspring will need to pass the ball. [b]If they can complete 5 passes[/b] the score will be [b]Coldspring by 12[/b], but if they only attempt and/or complete 2 passes, LaMarque by at least 21. Coldspring has to complete passes to keep the linebackers and safeties from crashing the box but the predictable QB roll-outs will not work but once or twice, the rest have to be three step drops or shotgun by the QB to have time to pass. Coldspring will still do the scat-trap but I think will pass more this game. [b]Coldspring by 12 points.[/b]
[/quote]

How many of these 5 completions need to be to the tight end? ;)

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1266741" timestamp="1347297464"]
[quote author=captredass link=topic=102871.msg1266737#msg1266737 date=1347297265]
Coldspring will need to pass the ball. [b]If they can complete 5 passes[/b] the score will be [b]Coldspring by 12[/b], but if they only attempt and/or complete 2 passes, LaMarque by at least 21. Coldspring has to complete passes to keep the linebackers and safeties from crashing the box but the predictable QB roll-outs will not work but once or twice, the rest have to be three step drops or shotgun by the QB to have time to pass. Coldspring will still do the scat-trap but I think will pass more this game. [b]Coldspring by 12 points.[/b]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Smart a$$. I never said pass to one person. Just so you know the person you trying to reference played tightend last year and only plays tightend a couple of times a game now. Before calling someone out, know your facts. Or did you get your reporting skills from a Cracker Jack Box? Coldspring passed the ball several times against Navasota (to several different people) but only completed two passes, that I remember. Thats why I said complete 5 passes (to anyone). If this is only your website and no one else can have an opinion, let people know it is AGGIESAREWE.com.

I think this will be a closer game than people think.  LaMarque is coming off a win against a 4A rival that Dave Cambell's has going to the 4th round and Coldspring is coming off an embarrasing loss to Navasota.  In gambling terms this is what is known as a "Trap Game!"  I do think LaMarque is clearly better and I do think they win, but be careful because this one will be CLLLOOOOSSSSEEEE!!!!!!!  The Guru has spoken.  Good luck to both teams on Friday!

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="captredass" post="1266855" timestamp="1347310186"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=102871.msg1266741#msg1266741 date=1347297464]
[quote author=captredass link=topic=102871.msg1266737#msg1266737 date=1347297265]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Smart censored. I never said pass to one person. Just so you know the person you trying to reference played tightend last year and only plays tightend a couple of times a game now. Before calling someone out, know your facts. Or did you get your reporting skills from a Cracker Jack Box? Coldspring passed the ball several times against Navasota (to several different people) but only completed two passes, that I remember. Thats why I said complete 5 passes (to anyone). If this is only your website and no one else can have an opinion, let people know it is AGGIESAREWE.com.
[/quote]

I feel the all mighty private message is coming your way ;D ;D

LaMarque by 2 TD's

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder